Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Latest On The Missing $20billon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest On The Missing $20billon (705 Views)

My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones / Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. / FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On The Missing $20billon by siraj1402(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Forensic audit report by PWC finally out.
http://www.yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Full-report-nnpc-1.pdf

The source of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi $20bn figure is in page 10.

Re: Latest On The Missing $20billon by siraj1402(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
At last.I love APC for this,they play the opposition roles till the last minutes. I hope PDP will play it better cos I believe that had it not been that APC did not quit even on what is not,PDP would have performed even worst .But sha,politics with no bitterness not the one PDP chairman said the APC will know that he is a "mad dog"
Re: Latest On The Missing $20billon by fred19(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
siraj1402:
At last.I love APC for this,they play the opposition roles till the last minutes. I hope PDP will play it better cos I believe that had it not been that APC did not quit even on what is not,PDP would have performed even worst .But sha,politics with no bitterness not the one PDP chairman said the APC will know that he is a "mad dog"

l u natic.......
Forensic audit report that is the dicussion,
not pdp dis n apc that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Websites Of Traditional African Kingdoms. / Obasanjo And Tinubu On Collision Course / The Original Prof. Soyinka's Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.