Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? (2164 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? by Muhylonaire(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
my fellow nairalanders, I can't understand the reason Why Christians go to church early Monday that they ought to be in their respective place of work.
let's be candid with ourselves, u attended church on Sunday yet Monday Morning u Don run go church again.

I await the day I will become the president of Nigeria, the moment u are suppose to be in your place of work and u are found in the church, that shows you don't Really have a job and u will have to work on the govt farm!!!!
seriously, if u have a good job would u think about going to church early Monday Morning??

please enlighten me if my observations are wrong ooo.
Re: Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? by Cholls(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
my brother so you no know say pple wey kill Jesus dey Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? by Emteebee(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls ask them o,
Instead of them to use their brain in exploring the world and paving ways on how to make the world a better place, they busy running helter-skelter for some mystery object.
Re: Why Do Christians Go To Church On Monday? by Tattooboy: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
If God's work requires me 2 be there on Monday why not? Afterall that's my primary job on earth. Any oda job is secondary.

Type wat u know.

(1) (Reply)

Evils of The Evolution Theory / Wife Catches Pastor Having Sex With Church Member / Is Mercy Killing Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.