Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

No Church In The Wild!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Church In The Wild!! (296 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Church In The Wild!! by bolaino(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
It seems like Nigeria's becoming the new wild west. Because this is what the west wants, but the last thing I would ever be is to be an homosexual, I hate it and I hate all homosexuals, and any way or guise that will be used to bring in homosexuality any where I am. If you are homosexual know that I hate you, I hate you with everything in me, and if you come near me you will not live to regret it. And that is the reason I hate South Africans, Americans, and every other person or organization that accepts homosexuality. Homosexuality is the worst form of disease imaginable, and I thank God that president Jonathan made it a law for Us to hand over homsexuals to the police for criminal prosecution. Nigeria is becoming the wild ladies and gentle men and there is No church in the wild. Shine your eyes. The shit has hit the Fan.

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili 'hopeful' After Sambisa Operation / Jonathan, Sambo, Ministers, Others To Get N3.24bn Severance Pay / Tinubu Replies Bode George: No Apologies For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.