Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. (963 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by fam24(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please you people should try and watch AIT news at 12.Am sure they will show the event again.Vanguard is being mischievous here.I watched AIT news @ 8pm and the event was covered by AIT crew
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by fam24(f): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cc; Lalasticlala please let people be informed
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by futmxconnectn(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
But why misleading people?
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by fam24(f): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
If you also watched News @8pm on AIT and you saw the event being covered please click like

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by mobaking: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Front page please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by aderonila18: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg put it on front page.
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by Tcrown01(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
FP loading
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by efilefun(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
and those TANoids had feasted on it as usual
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by dunkem21(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
And those Janja rejoiced at the vendetta.
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by shikshark: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
i dont want him to ban ait....he shld just collect the documentary cds from dem
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by Acidosis(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ remains an hero.

I don't care if Buhari bars Tinubu's shrinking blokos. Its not my business. I will only rise and wish him instant death when he tries any of those stu. pid decrees near my domain.
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2015

Let the dictator speak for himself o ye self-acclaimed attorney.

Goodbye freedom of speech!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by fam24(f): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2015
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari asked the
African Independent Television (AIT) stay away
from covering his activities, citing issues of “ethics
and standard” that need to be sorted out with the
broadcast medium. Acting on orders on Monday,
security operatives at the Defence House, where
Buhari is currently resident, would not let the AIT
crew into the building. Buhari received the Cuban
and Switzerland ambassadors as well as other
guests, but AIT was denied coverage. Speaking on
the issue Garba Shehu, spokesman of the Buhari
Campaign Organisation, said: “AIT has been asked
to step aside based on security and family
concerns. “In addition, Buhari has decided that they
will have to resolve some issues relating to issues
of standard and ethics. “We will be talking with them
to try and resolve the matter, but for now the
station has been asked to stay aside because, like I
said, there are some family and security concerns.
They have been asked to step down their coverage
until we resolve the matter with them on ethics and
standards. “You can quote me that I said that we
have asked them to step aside and that we are
resolving the the issues of ethics and standards
with them.” Prior to the March 28 presidential
election, AIT aired a series of documentaries
considered to have disparaged Buhari, his late wife
and late daughter, as well as other prominent faces
in the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Re: Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. by fam24(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Democracy is not invasion of
privacy. Gen Buhari and family have rights to
privacy. His private time and personal space not
public space. AIT was asked to stay away from his
private domain not public place.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Uche Ogbuagu? / Last Minute Appointment By GEJ / Increasing Fuel Costs: The Noblezone Teaches On Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.