Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon (30559 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / Waec Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by Chairbabe: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Heei!! I can really see why his results were seized. Nawa
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by ArcToyin(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
Why wont they seize your result when the person marking it doesn't understand what you wrote
yea nw. And one can barely find the meaning of those words in the dicco.
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by ArcToyin(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
eskober:
Omo see me see front page i go they book space till i die . Back to the matter, u think waec has time for that nonsense English
lolzzzz
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by dotun555(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thomsyne:
shoro niyen

oyamilenu
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by gomis(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
hahah, ada my guy, u dey here too, na smith
SultanSnow:
Hahahahhahahhha abeg put this one for front page I no fit laugh my belle the pain me I like that man so much because he don't give a dime about anybody who think he is nut or crazy first to comment
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by oshinadekunle(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Honourable if u b english teacher non of ur student go score 1 out of 100 for ur class o. O poju na diedie na
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by klitreax: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
is he high on dope or something undecided
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by simdam500(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
One word! Cos u failed English in waec twice now u decide to give the present minister of education a hell cos of what d past body of education has done to u.
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by luckyboss(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Big grammar never do a favor to the one who spoke it. I could remember it's a big grammar that rotten the teeth of SAM LOCO EFE. Don't tell Nollywood oooo
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
BlissB:
Anytime i listen to this man i always remember my friends...Freeman David and Leno

LWKMD
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by typ111: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
PapiWata:
The audacity and incorrigible megalomania that motivated the examinations board to impound the august and grandiloquent submissions of our man Patrick Obahiagbon are sufficient grounds for a disconcerting lapse into melancholy rumination by all well-meaning observers resident within Nigeria's terra firma, because those examination script seizures illustrate ad-nausem, ad-infinitum, and inter-alia, the preposterous and overbearing modus operandi of the exam board, which in this instance conducted itself well outside the traditional remit of such an august conglomeration of intellectual monoliths.
Ride on sir.
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by Viruz1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
The board in their somnambulist and noctambulist state will erroneously trivitalize and tutitilate a blooming and supercalaifragilisticexpialidocious writer because of their lackadaisical hocus pocus ogologomabia which is already the modus vivendi and modue operandi. All these is done to reappropriate and propitiate all your hula baloo with an impending alarcrity after it cause an overwhelming and phlegematic brou haha..
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by omonnakoda: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls where is the postoffice in ikorodu?
just behind the bus stop
Re: WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon by OJ111(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME / Highlights From Aljazeera's ASUU Chat / Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.