Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Book Keeper - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Book Keeper (908 Views)

Funny Goal Keeper Vs Funny Striker. / Landlord Vs Horse Keeper / The Book Of AFCON 13 Verse 1 -14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Keeper by feelgood(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2006
The Deaf Bookkeeper

A Mafia Godfather learns that his bookkeeper has embezzled ten million dollars. The bookkeeper is deaf and that was the reason he got the job in the first place.

It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything that he'd ever have to testify about in court. So, when the Godfather interrogates the bookkeeper about the missing $10 million, he brings along an attorney who knows sign language.

The Godfather asks the bookkeeper, "Where's the 10 million you embezzled from me"?

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10 million is hidden.

The bookkeeper signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The attorney tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple, cocks it and says, "Ask him again!"

The attorney signs to the bookkeeper, "He'll kill you for sure if you don't tell him!"

The bookkeeper signs back, "Okay! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!"

The Godfather asks the attorney, "Well, what'd he say"?

The attorney replies, "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."
Re: The Book Keeper by iice(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2006
Ouch lol
Re: The Book Keeper by b2dl(f): 2:14am On Sep 10, 2006
uh oh! hilarious! smiley
Re: The Book Keeper by dabby(f): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2006
the lawyer has definitely screwed that guy over but that's really their job isn't it? wink
funny joke though. cheesy
Re: The Book Keeper by Oracle(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2006
Oh my God,
that is one wicked attorney

(1) (Reply)

Solve Without Tables / Male Comebacks / Logic And The English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.