Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? (846 Views)

PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Since our Nairaland brother has decided to maintain graveyard silence since the release of the full audit report, I want to call him out openly for a debate on the issues raised. Am sure he has an arsenal of assorted weapons to defend GEJ's administration on this issue.

Before the full report was released, here is a comment you made on the subject matter.

barcanista:
Since winning the March 28 election, Buhari and his party has been moving from places to places issuing threats and deceiving themselves. He started with "I never promised to Bring Back Chibok Girls", then moved to "I am not a magician" then to " I never promised to end BH in two months" and now "I will probe NNPC" I laugh.

Buhari should check the meaning of "Audit". It seems he doesn't know who Princewater House is. He assume that the world reputable audit firm will soil their brand for whatever. The best Buhari and APC can do is to recommission another audit firm to re-audit the report- that will mean at extra cost.

Rather than Buhari to fashiion out "How" he will fulfil his promises, he is more concerned with media threat.

Let me remind Buhari that we have all his promises documented and we shall follow it to the letter. The PTDF and Transcorp must be probed along with NNPC, not forgeting the allegations against ALL APC Chiefs.

May God spare our lives

And here is your own comment on the subject matter before the full report was released.

Donmarrius:
[s] its obvious you av' been dwelling in Venus since last week or thereabout, when PWC, a world renowned and independent audit company absolved Gej's administration of such a monumental fraud. Shm
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by espn(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2015
OP what do you expect from them? Lies as usual to cover up der shameless support for GEJ.. well thank Gog u didn't even mention d most senseless boy on dis forum..Jonathan my hero..Gej my role model lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by wachakuta(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
OP this people r d product of shameless lies... what do u expect from them?? they will come ND lie as Usuall. I tell u dis are d kind of people that will reject Jesus wen he comes back.. because truth is never thier portion... the NNPC audit report just exposed d biggest corruption scandal in d country...

Sha let's wait N Cee how things unfold...

1 Like

Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Caseless: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Those are guys whom extant consanguinityty or signature are ultramafic lies and, are always on the edge to defend this ultra-opaque gov't led by the clueless coy of otuoke.
Take their comments as being coterminous to gangues, they count not.
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Op what do you expect these shameless people to say? If anyone after reading this report still supports the gej administration, that person has no conscience.
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Op what do you expect these shameless people to say? If anyone after reading this report still supports the gej administration, that person has no conscience.

My sister I have been awake since 2am reading the report o. Maybe there is something in there that proves the innocence of GEJ's administration on the whole missing oil money scandal and I was sincerely hoping barcanista would provide the missing link since he is very good with research.
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by modath(f): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Barcanista's "security fund" covers a lot of things but I know he has tried to but couldn't find any way to positively spin this story..

Temitemi,severusnape,ozoigbondu and other SaTANists should help him as its obvious he is a state of limbo right now.

This disclaimer (won't call it a report cos PWC didn't have enough info to produce an adequate report) should have been released before election, no wonder the frog eyed queen of sheba claimed "the opposition would put a negative spin on the pwc report"
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Martins301:

My sister I have been awake since 2am reading the report o. Maybe there is something in there that proves the innocence of GEJ's administration on the whole missing oil money scandal and I was sincerely hoping barcanista would provide the missing link since he is very good with research.
You will never see him here.
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by disloman(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Op!u go wait till Jesus comes.
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by segalex: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2015
anybody that defends gej when it comes to corruption is just not being sincere actually.
thank God the guy didn't win, this country would have collapsed before the completion of his second term.
I just pray that GMB will live up to expectations as far as anti corruption crusade is concerned
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Ttalk: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2015
When this most corrupt government in the world started brandishing $1.48b as and unaccounted fund from NDPC, and tanoid started in their usual rant castigating opposition as instigator of the probe while absolving the NNPC and petroleum ministry of any involvement, i told them not to be in a hurry because that is just a tip of an iceberg.

This report has vindicated the progressives and patriotic Nigerians who in has continue to expose this hoax called government. Tanoid and co should bury their head in shame for defending a government who does not know they exist
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by JingoOAU(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
The question I have for that Barcanista of a things is this....why all of a sudden, buhari who he has been defending with all his energy, might and sweat is now the same Buhari, less than 2 months to the election, he wants to get rid of with anything he has...

What really changed between this period?
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
disloman:
Op!u go wait till Jesus comes.

Obiagelli:

You will never see him here.

Am optimistic that barcanista will come with a wonderful defence
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2015
When PWC said it's $1.48 billion that was missing, the tanoids said Sanusi should apologize. Meanwhile, Okonjo-Iweala had earlier said that it's $10 billion that was missing.
Re: Full Pwc Audit Report: Barcanista & Donmarrius What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
segalex:
anybody that defends gej when it comes to corruption is just not being sincere actually.
thank God the guy didn't win, this country would have collapsed before the completion of his second term.
I just pray that GMB will live up to expectations as far as anti corruption crusade is concerned

Amen o.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders His Security Personnel To Obey Traffic Rule / Breaking News: Oil Now Selling For Over $60 Per Barrel!!! / Aregbesola's Son Arrested With $918,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.