Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away (696 Views)

Diezani Madueke Cries Out / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away by TopCelebritiesM: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
First ever female president of Oil Producing Export Countries (OPEC) and Nigerian oil minister, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has come out to tell Nigerians that she has no intention of running away from Nigeria after May 29 hand over to a new government. She equally denied ever running to ex-head of state, General Abdul-Salami Abubakar to help her to beg Gen. Buhari not to send her to prison. Hear her... Follow the link below for complete story
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/diezani-alison-madueke-cries-out-i-wont-run-away/
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away by Acekidc4(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
You better start Running Now or else your Sorry ass is gonna land in a Godfather Forsaken Prison!!

No Fvcking godfather will save you this Time!!

On your Mark Madam, Set, Gbejaa One time!!heheehehehegringringrin
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away by wachakuta(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2015
With d audit of NNPC out in d open... madam RUN RUNN RUNNNN...
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away by omenka(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2015
If it serves you right, run, but you surely can't hide. You'd be put in a crate on board a cargo Liner and shipped back to the country to mark register in Kirikiri.
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away by phlemzy: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Her case file is even weightier than that of her boss. The only way she can hide is to flight out to another planet,maybe Jupiter. In as much as she remains within this earth, there is no bidding place.
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Cries Out: I Won’t Run Away by ogawisdom(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Madam sorry but u may b d first casualty of buhari dictatorial govt tongue

Buhari is mean n will send ur a.ss to jail cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Audit: Why Is Everyone Acting Like Its Something New? / Bank Verification Number. The Need To Get Registered. / Pictures Of Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.