Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

True Spirituality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Spirituality (376 Views)

Poor But Silly [spirituality, Bane Of The Poor] / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP? / The Battle For Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Spirituality by justlove91(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
" I go to church/mosque regularly "
COMMENT: You're not spiritual you're only religious.
"I fast and pray everyday"
COMMENT: You still only religious.
"I have the gift to see what people can't see, I see into the spiritual realm, by this I know am spiritual "
COMMENT: Sorry you still not spiritual, you're only clairvoyant.
"I hear the voice of "God" audibly which must people can't hear, I must be really spiritual "
COMMENT: No sorry, you're only clairaudience.
"I have the ability to heal people supernaturally"
COMMENT: You still not spiritual.
"I often know things before they happen, that means I am spiritual"
COMMENT: You still not spiritual yet.
People attribute many things that have nothing to do with true spirituality to it. This is mostly common among Christians where any pastor that can prophecy, heal etc is looked up as very spiritual.
Many people pray to have some of the above gifts to prove their spirituality. But the truth is that none of the above is a measure or defines what true spirituality is. Our ignorance of this made it possible for evil spirits to easily deceive people and make them feel they're really spiritual when this is only pseudo spirituality.
True spirituality is a measure of the amount of LOVE you're capable of radiating to everyone and everything. This is the ONLY thing that really matters in the end, it is all encompassing, it is beyond belief, creed, nationality, age etc.
Showing love should be what we live for everyday because that is what will really change the world not any of the above gifts.

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of GOD Should Be Preached And Not HELL / Train Your Spiritual Faculties / Everything That God Made Is Valuable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.