Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl (19034 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Missmossy(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeez! What a terrible experience she suffered. This is very disheartening disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Missmossy(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeez! What a terrible experience she suffered. This is very disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by agog: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
and my thought too.
How did she remember Okito's number off hand to call him (whom she just met coincidentally)? Why cant she call her parents?
Also she has been with Seun in Ojota for 2 weeks to recuperate from her injuries. Does this mean she never got a chance to run away from Seun's house to her parent's place? From the story, Seun is not particular about policing her otherwise he would not have allowed her to go back home to pick another slippers.

tabletop:

Exactly my thought some truth still missing. Don't she have her parents number off heart, instead of calling okito. Deal gone sour, between d girl ɑ̤̈̊nd okito.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Daresh(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
dre11:

Can you now see how wicked some ladies could be..... Asking a fellow man to rape a teen

Thank goodness those men behave like gentlemen and decided not to follow the advice of the ladies

Imagine your stupidity. Of all the wrong that MEN did you only singled out the women. I pity your wife you chauvinistic d1ck
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by espn(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:
Something is not right in this write up undecided

. She said the man, who she later identified as Seun, took her to Ojota in Lagos.

She said Seun took care of her for two weeks, while she recuperated from her injuries.

Precious added, “One day, he said he wanted to help me to get eyedrop because my eyes were swollen. I begged him to allow me to follow him, at least to see the sun.

Question
Who is Seun and how is he involved in the whole conspiracy? Has he been arrested?

2. “He obliged me and while we were going, my slippers cut and I went back into the house to pick another one. I was on my way when I saw Kelvin (Okito) my maternal cousin.”

The Ohaozara, Ebonyi State indigene, said she narrated her ordeal to Okito, thinking that he would rescue her.

Question
Is Kelvin connected with the cultists or Seun? Too much of coincidence here undecided

3. Precious said she had pleaded with a man that had indicated interest to sleep with her on a night, to allow her make a call with his phone.

She said she called Okito and told him she was suffering, begging him to talk to the woman to allow her go.

Okito was said to have assured the 15-year-old that he would do something.

Question
Why did she call Okito again? Why not call her mother whom she's been craving to call and had phone seized earlier?

We can never know the truth but to me it seem the girl must have ran away with the men #justsaying
so many things does not add up at all.. when she was with seun why didn't she call her parent? She was with seun for 2weeks... what time did she leave for school for her to still be outside by 9pm.. so many things does not add up at all.. she claimed she called her cousins number from Libya to beg for her release. why didn't she call her parent..I don't believe d whole story.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by espn(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
tabletop:

Exactly my thought some truth still missing. Don't she have her parents number off heart, instead of calling okito. Deal gone sour, between d girl ɑ̤̈̊nd okito.
true talk jor!

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by nairaman66(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:

. She said the man, who she later identified as Seun, took her to Ojota in Lagos.

She said Seun took care of her for two weeks, while she recuperated from her injuries.

Precious added, “One day, he said he wanted to help me to get eyedrop because my eyes were swollen. I begged him to allow me to follow him, at least to see the sun.

Question
Who is Seun and how is he involved in the whole conspiracy? Has he been arrested?

2. “He obliged me and while we were going, my slippers cut and I went back into the house to pick another one. I was on my way when I saw Kelvin (Okito) my maternal cousin.”

The Ohaozara, Ebonyi State indigene, said she narrated her ordeal to Okito, thinking that he would rescue her.

Question
Is Kelvin connected with the cultists or Seun? Too much of coincidence here undecided

3. Precious said she had pleaded with a man that had indicated interest to sleep with her on a night, to allow her make a call with his phone.

She said she called Okito and told him she was suffering, begging him to talk to the woman to allow her go.

Question
Why did she call Okito again? Why not call her mother whom she's been craving to call and had phone seized earlier?

We can never know the truth but to me it seem the girl must have ran away with the men #justsaying

Depth analysis!

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

I like intelligent people like you.

I actually stopped reading the story when it longer adds up.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by saintbeckie(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chai,God is patient sha. Sometimes I wonder why He allows all dis evil acts and allows their perpetrators to still live Dis is wickedness of d highest order,I hope everyone connected to dis will be brought to book

Original Stone Coated Roof Tile and Step Tile now available in Abeokuta!!! For quotations and inquiry,Call/Whatsapp Bukola on 08034116430

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by AyamDazey(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
1[/b]. She said the man, who she late

Question

Question

Question

We can never know the truth but to me it seem the girl must have ran away with the men #justsaying[/quote]

mmmm..thought i was the only one..Something is wrong...something really weird

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by AyamDazey(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

Girl! you smart! Good questions...But who we go ask
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by ITbomb(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
She said she faintly heard a man in the group protesting the decision.
She said the man, who she later identified as Seun, took her to Ojota in Lagos.
Seun why?
I trusted you.

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ibo kwenu...( 4 people involved were his town people)
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by sylve11: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
that is What they like doing. cool
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by wawaboy1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
my thought: they gal willingly chose to abscond. but wat she got was not wat she bargain.
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by debbydee(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

My dear sister you have tried with these question.

why didn't the gal call her father when she was in ojota nad explain to him
She gladly stay in ojota for 3weeks without contacting any of her parents. Teenagers of today (she no fear for her life)
why did she call okito again why not her father or police
may be she was enjoying the trip.

To some extent i dont trust this girl. The incident turned foul thats why we are seeing her speak.
Police una do well
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by obstead200(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=15pt]i just cud not shake off this feeling that this girl was not forced into her predicament initially. she cooperated with as a willing co-conspirator to everything that happened to her.
she and her pple only started crying fowl when push became shove. pls we shud all read between the lines. how can she spend 2 weeks in Nigeria (ojota for that matter) and cud not find someone to give her a phone to call home and tell her parents that she was molested? this are pure lies.
In my opinion, this girl is wayward, she had been deceived into secretly leaving school to travel abroad and make money. But when she saw more than she can handle, she and her pple changed their story.
[/size]

before anybody accuses me of being tribalistic or biased, I must say that I am a full blooded igbo man like the girl. Only that I perfectly understand human nature and the attractions that appeal to young teenagers. I also know what poverty does to the brain

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Tej45(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Not well detailed but I totally agree with you fam..
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by obstead200(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
debbydee:

My dear sister you have tried with these question.
why didn't the gal call her father when she was in ojota nad explain to him
She gladly stay in ojota for 3weeks without contacting any of her parents. Teenagers of today (she no fear for her life)
why did she call okito again why not her father or police
may be she was enjoying the trip.
To some extent i dont trust this girl. The incident turned foul thats why we are seeing her speak.
Police una do well
wawaboy1:
my thought: they gal willingly chose to abscond. but wat she got was not wat she bargain.
espn:
so many things does not add up at all.. when she was with seun why didn't she call her parent? She was with seun for 2weeks... what time did she leave for school for her to still be outside by 9pm.. so many things does not add up at all.. she claimed she called her cousins number from Libya to beg for her release. why didn't she call her parent..I don't believe d whole story.
agog:
and my thought too.
How did she remember Okito's number off hand to call him (whom she just met coincidentally)? Why cant she call her parents?
Also she has been with Seun in Ojota for 2 weeks to recuperate from her injuries. Does this mean she never got a chance to run away from Seun's house to her parent's place? From the story, Seun is not particular about policing her otherwise he would not have allowed her to go back home to pick another slippers.
this is why I love nairaland. A lot of pple reason logically in this forum. may God bless u all

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by debbydee(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
netmillionaires:
The things that bother me most are:
Firstly, she stay with seun for 2 weeks without saying anything about going back home. Could it be that she mentioned home but was prevented from going home? If that was the case, when she went out with seun why didn't she raised alarm about going home and attract people in the area?...
Secondly a 15 year old was told by his cousin that he already talked to her mum about been taken to Libya and she asked no question. After all she has experienced, no one will want to go to Libya without seeing his/her parents first; U left home in Lagos for school in another state, encountered a problem that could have end your life along the way, u finally find your way back to lagos,. Your 1st wish will be to see ur people yet u spent 2 weeks with a stranger, saw ur cousin and even agreed to go to Libya without trying to see ur people.. Hmmm... This one na Libya o. No b Benin City... They all trek to Libya through the desert.
Thirdly when they got to Libya and they started d Sex trade, were they forced to stay indoor day and night for a year without seeing outside? because if I were to be kidnapped and taken to another country. When I see a police there I will raise alarm and get the police involve unless I dey enjoy the fresh air...
Something doesn't seem right here.
I feel for the girl sha if it is indeed true.

this girl is not straight forward. Why did she not contact her parents or brothers or police. Away runs gone sour
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by debbydee(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
obstead200:

this is why I love nairaland. A lot of pple reason logically in this forum. may God bless u all

She should jus tgo home and ask for forgivness from God and her parents
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by netmillionaires(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
debbydee:

this girl is not straight forward. Why did she not contact her parents or brothers or police. Away runs gone sour
am telling U. This tale still baffles me. Even my 12 year old nephew is way too smart than this.

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by tiger28: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
My only question is, how can you put a 15 year old alone in a bus to Ikenne? ? Couldn't you ride with her the useless father should be blamed.
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Kokorokoo: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't just understand this story. Completely disjointed.
Sounds like the usual "traffic-hungry" bloggers' stories.
or someone is lying.
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by coollexy: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

All these periods she was with these people she did not call her mum or dad but rather called people who kidnapped her.she spent two weeks wit seun and neva even bothered to call any of her people makes me feel something is amiss here...just saying
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Very correct! Something wrong with this case really. Thank God nor bi only me see am grin

coollexy:

All these periods she was with these people she did not call her mum or dad but rather called people who kidnapped her.she spent two weeks wit seun and neva even bothered to call any of her people makes me feel something is amiss here...just saying
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by eightsin(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

I believe there is more to this story.
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by coollexy: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:
Very correct! Something wrong with this case really. Thank God nor bi only me see am grin

From her story i think she's very much involved.proper investigation should be done cos the story doesn't just add up
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
dammytosh:
The story just does not add up.

I pity the poor girl all the same.

I tell you. It doesn't make sense. At all.

How does she willingly stay in a mans house for 2 weeks. A man she met on the Bush path.

She ran away or she's pretty daft. All the same I am glad she's back home.

PS how on earth did the parents wait for 2 weeks before finding out if she arrived school. In this era of gsm, tact, bbm, whattsapp etc. Even video calls sef. Wtf!!
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=18pt]The poor girl has enough information for Nigerian Police and Interpol to track and arrest all the criminals involved in the international sex trafficking ring. But I bet the Nigerian police will simply close the file on this case.

I blame her parents for her ordeals.
A 15 year old girl should not be left alone on such a long way from home.

[/size]
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by NZEGWUAGU(m): 5:11am On Apr 29, 2015
The girl's story doesn't make sense. I think she's one of those wayward teenage girls in Lagos. She ran into a cult group that beat and raped her and she was eventually brought to Ojota by one of the cult members or a passer-by who intervened on her behalf, Seun, who kept her in his house for two weeks for her to recuperate. One can only imagine the pummelling she received from Seun for that two weeks and which obviously she was enjoying and which reason she didn't include that in her stupid narative. And the only day she ventured out in two weeks with Seun her slippers cut and when she went back to get another one she ran into her cousin and ended up at Alaba. Do you know the distance we are talking about? She did not tell us whether Seun who I expected to be waiting for her to change her slippers knew she was leaving with somebody else. For Seun to have allowed her to come along with him to get eye drop it was clear she was not being held against her wish so why did she not try to contact her family somehow? She's simply a wayward girl that got what she wanted. I hope her pu ssy has received enough hammering to let her cool down or does she still want some more? Stupid girl!
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by boladez(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2015
bigtt76:

Question

Question

Question

I agree with you, there are too many reasons to doubt the girl and her cousin and her parents

I will not allow my daughter at that age to travel to school unaccompanied at that time of the day. Father is going on about the money he has spent!

How did the cultists who should be a random group hook up with her cousin?

Police should ask the parents, and the girl more questions. This is, to me, a case of business gone bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Caught Stealing Phone, Begs to be Taken to Police / Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.