Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers (23754 Views)

Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by BabaEleko(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Niger Delta thief! Dokubo, Tompolo, Pangolo, Awilo E.T.C is next!!!
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
NIJA
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
3 x 37=120-something years. Op correct ur title.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by dollarlander: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Medley:
somebody will still come here to type,the fear of buhari,forgetting that GEJ is till the president,and that the case have been in court even before the election.

Though i still believe the major people that are suppose to be jailed are working freely promising Nigeria heaven on earth,while the small thieve is used to prove that we have a court

Think my brother, this guy was unable to steal in billions to give to some key people at the top. He would not have faced the court in the first place.

People steal in the tunes of billions because there are powerful people at the top that the money must reach to keep them save.

If it is only 200million naira worth of transformer can be probed under GEJ when trillions of naira have been stolen then GEJ is a rubber stamp President.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by JimmyBoy1: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2015
No wonder there is nothing to show for $20B supposedly spent by the FG on Power Sector.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by MacluvPH(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
3 years is small they should make it 30years cos he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by pat077: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015
the court shld have sentence him to at least a year per transformer which would have made it 56 years in prison.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by MyNameIsSteve(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
In another news...

A lady who recently stole Eight million Naira was sentenced to 266 years imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Medley(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
MrMcJay:

Your thoughts and writing are classic examples of how corruption can destroy someone's brain. It is no surprise that you are a supporter of GEJ.

If these stolen funds had been rightly used, there would have been sufficient funds to employ and train qualified teachers who would in turn teach you spellings and tenses.

I guess you are a Nursery2 dropout, betterr enrol in one of the Almajiri schools that GEJ built.

what's your highest academic qualification? Just for the records.

which of the almajiri schools are you taking your lessons,because i think 'betterr' should be spelt 'better' ,I may be incorrect i presume,the wise one.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by realjoker(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
a
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by anytexy: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Why now? For the past six years no body has been jailed. Jona is a weak president even though I am one of his fans.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by laplace12(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Sorry bro,

You are a pastor, You are not an experienced thief, reason You are heading to jail.

Experienced thieves carry others along. Go ask Tinubu.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by chukwukamma(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2015
This is what you have in a society where those that have leadership trust do not serve with accountability in mind, it ends in shame and regret.
Please visit my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ and read up my write up on accountability and other stuffs.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by suptol(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Just for 3years? This is corruption of the highest order
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by lexy2014: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Medley:
somebody will still come here to type,the fear of buhari,forgetting that GEJ is till the president,and that the case have been in court even before the election.

Though i still believe the major people that are suppose to be jailed are working freely promising Nigeria heaven on earth,while the small thieve is used to prove that we have a court
Na who dem catch na I'm b thief. U remember how cecilia ibru was d toast of everyone and how she was receiving award upon award. Now she's nobody cos she was caught. D other bank CEOs walking free committed same crimes but they just knew how †☺ cover their asses
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by kuuljay(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
MrMcJay:

Your thoughts and writing are classic examples of how corruption can destroy someone's brain. It is no surprise that you are a supporter of GEJ.

If these stolen funds had been rightly used, there would have been sufficient funds to employ and train qualified teachers who would in turn teach you spellings and tenses.

I guess you are a Nursery2 dropout, betterr enrol in one of the Almajiri schools that GEJ built.
you are one of the sharp shooters who keeps giving tanoids high blood pressure why not just leave these guys to leak their wounds in peace haba grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by kuuljay(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Medley:

what's your highest academic qualificatio? Just for the records
go back to school
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by ALISMILE(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:
angry, just 3years What's wrong with all this judge sef, after depriving people of light and power for this long 56 transformers kilode

Awon eyan buru o,see his face like idi amin
the Judiciary is riddled wit corruption!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by UncleDeeee(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
These NDDC guys are really terrible.
They came to do my road, dug shallow gutters, put their signboard and left. They never touched the road. About 8months later, they came back to put a new signboard but yet never touched the road.
As a contractor, you must give them a great percentage before you get paid. NDDC is as corrupt as NNPC.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by nyabinghi(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Pastors stealing since 33BC
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Medley(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2015
kuuljay:
go back to school

I appreciate your love for my educational pursuit. More power to your elbow. I will proof read next time to avoid a re-occurence
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by ALISMILE(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
suptol:
Just for 3years? This is corruption of the highest order
If its d Police that exhibits dis kind of corruption now,NL will nt allow anybdy rest!
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by MrMcJay(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Medley:

what's your highest academic qualification? Just for the records.

which of the almajiri schools are you taking your lessons,because i think 'betterr' should be spelt 'better' ,I may be incorrect i presume,the wise one.

You don't need my least qualification not to mention my highest. I don't want you disturbing me with PMs.

Also, I would have loved to engage you in an intellectual exchange, but your single-digit Q is a problem. I condemn you to your ignorance.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by lexyman(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
GMB shld look into this matter when he assumes office ... The jail term need an upgrade .
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Time for corrupt people to change or.......
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by oyetunder(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just 3 years? Hmmm. Imagine how many people he put in darkness for stealing 56 transformers!! Corruption is a crime against humanity and should be treated with iron gloves.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Medley(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
MrMcJay:

You don't need my least qualification not to mention my highest. I don't want you disturbing me with PMs.

Also, I would have loved to engage you in an intellectual exchange, but your single-digit Q is a problem. I condemn you to your ignorance.

funny dude,I just love your delusion of self grandeur and the fact that you are too full of yourself.

Let it be known to you that,this is a faceless media and that typographical errors in a submission or discourse is not sine qua non or quintessential to prove ones level of education.

I notice wrong grammatical use and language,but ignore them if the message intended is not misconstrued.

I leave you to your pride.be rest sure that i won't quote you again.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by sunkoye: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
afuye:
Yet he is still addressed a Pastor. The word has become defrauded, degraded and used
and molested too.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by begwong: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
OP or MOD,CHANGE THE "NNDC" to "NDDC" on your heading.
NNDC-Northern Nigeria Dev.Coy.
NDDC-Niger Delta Dev.Commission.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by eddieedoho: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
If you people (EFCC) cannot jail Femi Otedola and others for defrauding this country to the tune of billions of naira in Subsidy claims, then dont jail anybody. Already we have advice the incoming government of General Buhari to sack the present EFCC leadership.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Generalkorex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
As e don get 3yrs imprisonment na Godwin
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by gbengus17: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
VERY SOON THIS MAN WILL APPEAL AND THE 3YRS WILL TURN TO 1YR AND OUT HE GOES OFF JAIL. NEXT IS TO BE A GOD FATHER COS HIS POSITION AS A REP OF AKWA IBOM SHOWS IS A BIG MAN. A EXPECT THE COURT TO SEIZE HIS PROPERTIES AND RECOVER THE COST OF ALL THE STOLEN ITEMS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Mad’ Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikire, Osun State / 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Arrested By Rivers State Police (Photo) / Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.