Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile (3279 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by aprokov247: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
This photo was taken in Ivory Coast during his exile years. See another photo after the cut…

MORE: http://aprokovilla.com/photo-late-ojukwu-with-two-of-his-children-while-in-exile/

1 Like

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by badassProdigy(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2015
WOW...
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2015
k
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by meltech(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
This is wonderful..
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by BigBelleControl(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2015
cool
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by ramdris(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
After he had sentenced million other younger ones to death.

** I know people will still come here to rain abuses on me but ask yourself this: does it make sense when someone leads us to war and kept his own family safe from bullets?**

Am saying this cos many selfish so called tribal Leaders from all corners of Nigeria are drumming for war without telling us if their kids will lead the battle. Let's be wise people!

This is the same thing Dokubo and co are doing presently. They made billions during GEJ tenure and kept everything to their selves and family members without calling for war. Now that they feel all the money they were making might cease, they are drumming for war and civil unrest. Tompolo has private jet, ships etc, Dokubo has all his major investments in Benin republic and yet they want us to go to war with them? May God guide and guard our ways in life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Kassidy90(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
If only some people can think with their God given brain..... Someone called a leader ran away to a save place with his family leaving millions of people to die coz of his selfish interest in disguise of freedom......anyway na una wahala be dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by englishmart(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
why did he run from his own country?
Is he a coward?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kassidy90:
If only some people can think with their God given brain..... Someone called a leader ran away to a save place with his family leaving millions of people to die coz of his selfish interest in disguise of freedom......anyway na una wahala be dat

God punish you and your entire generation

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Mortiple(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
My God!! Ikemba was even living like a KING while in exile?!! cheesy

Can someone post photo of other Nigerians that went on exile please?

Igbo people and swag ... since 1500!!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Mortiple(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
How does Ojukwu abandoning us take concern una?

Yes, Ndigbo lost lives and properties during the war but have no regret for DYING FOR A CAUSE. Even people who lost many of their relations during the war still idolize IKEMBA. We are NDIGBO and not COWARDS! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by idu1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Frankly, he's a coward!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Kassidy90(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

God punish you and your entire generation
Ehhh! Easy why the curse? Me n u get quarrel b4 or must you always react to someone's comments.. Pls respect yourself if u don't like my comment(s) please kindly ignore... I won't insult you or ur family because I respect mine

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:

Yes, Ndigbo lost lives and properties during the war but have no regret for DYING FOR A CAUSE. Even people who lost many of their relations during the war still idolize IKEMBA. We are NDIGBO and not COWARDS! tongue tongue

if it doesnt concern u people, it concern us. ur
people suffer during biafra na we in south west
dat gave them shelter, refuge, protection na we
fed u people as a result of Biafra and we r not
ready to do dat again. wen d war start as they r
killing u people ova there naso we go dey do our
own here to ur people if it start. Think abt that:-
So to me dats cowardice of ur own people 2 have
waited 4 ever bf u start another war.

The aftermath of biafra affected yorubas too in
terms of lives and our properties dat u stole 4rm
us during d period and d ones we shared with u. I remember i was told how ibo
steals anything they see in southwest dose period
including Stones. We were living in houses while
Biafrans ancestors had no place stay. now u'v
bitten d finger that fed u, but we've learnt our
lessons
We want biafra 4 u people too so dat u and ur
people will go back home and claim your four
states as a Biafran country if you can.try not to
wage war here on Nairaland or Biafra Radio. go
out there and start fighting "Kitty-cats" and make
sure you succeed o or else na double Whala 4 you
cause all tribes will hate you far more than
Bokoharrams as long as Nigeria is still existing.

Ndigbo are not cowards? can u pls explain that?
ur people and your ancestors are d most
cowardice tribe have ever seen. see how inferior
you are in this country alone in-terms of politics,
economic e.t.c u r an outcast.
My Hausa friend narrated hatred they have 4 ur
people i just dey shame 4 my ibo friends that has
turned yoruba.
Your Women are shameless prostitutes in every
South west of Nigeria as cheap as N500/day with all their skin bleached. still
u people r not ready to change that. u started
clamouring for war since over 40yrs after Biafra
has gone and u r yet to achieve dat.
Come and talk like this to a yoruba coward in
Akure if ur head will not be off ur Neck. silly! u
better go and do business bf u start typing poo
frm a proberbly stolen phone. Orubebe people.
i knw u r not in SW cause ur people here r gentle
and easy going though. They dont talk like some
Yeboos frm d east on Nairaland. Spits on u
Hopless cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kassidy90:

Ehhh! Easy why the curse? Me n u get quarrel b4 or must you always react to someone's comments.. Pls respect yourself if u don't like my comment(s) please kindly ignore... I won't insult you or ur family because I respect mine
NEXT TIME DO NOT COMMENT ON SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF YA BIZNES.DID THE IGBOS TELL YOU OJUKWU OFFENDED THEM?
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
So, what's the essence of this picture now?? undecided
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Rajjah(f): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Mortiple(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=chowlade post=33198628][/quote]
Hahahaha!!! Another clown from Yoruba land! grin grin

i knw u r not in SW cause ur people here r gentle and easy going though. They dont talk like some Yeboos frm d east on Nairaland. Spits on u Hopless cowards.
Let me start with your last jibe. If you care to know I am resident in Lagos State. In actual fact, I grew up in the midst of your people - Mushin and Oshodi!

For saying that Igbos in Yoruba land are gentle, I came to a conclusion that you are not resident in Yoruba territory. Igbo people are like golden fish that cannot hide and would show the stuff they are made of wherever they are. We no send anybody. undecided

You know it. Don't you? We could stand and fight in the event of oppression like during Nigeria Civil War. Same cannot be said of your people. You lost Kwara State out of cowardice. You lost Chief MKO Abiola out of cowardice. Hahaha grin grin

My Hausa friend narrated hatred they have 4 ur people i just dey shame 4 my ibo friends that has turned yoruba.
I can only imagine the type of Hausa friend you have. Apparently, a Mai Suya, Mai Ruwa, Or Mai Guard. lipsrsealed

We want biafra 4 u people too so dat u and ur people will go back home and claim your four states as a Biafran country if you can
Olee!!! You want us to vacate our investments and properties in Lagos State for you?! You must be joking!!! ONE NIGERIA YOU WANT, ONE NIGERIA YOU WILL GET!!! embarassed

We were living in houses while Biafrans ancestors had no place stay. now u'v bitten d finger that fed u but we've learnt our lessons
Who fed who and who is feeding who now?! Of course you know it that Ndigbo are feeding you jobless and lazy brats! We are the source of your survival. If we no pay house rent, una no go chop! tongue

ur people suffer during biafra na we in south west dat gave them shelter, refuge, protection na we fed u people as a result of Biafra and we r not ready to do dat again.
Whoever told you the story of the civil war must have lied to you. How many Igbos stayed back in Yoruba land during the civil war?!
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Ghost01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Politicians!!!
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Kassidy90(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

NEXT TIME DO NOT COMMENT ON SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF YA BIZNES.DID THE IGBOS TELL YOU OJUKWU OFFENDED THEM?
As far as concern I can express my view on any thread but attacking another person's opinion(s) is another thing ....and u saying did igbos complained about Ojukwu I think it your own opinion I know more than few igbos that believes Ojukwu's action put Igbos in their current state.....ask urself All those igbos undergraduate s killed during the war if they ar still alive today do you think even Yorubas would be considered most Educated n intelligent Tribe?
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Rotimi47: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:

Yea likewise those that fought you during the war never regretted it & never will.
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Mortiple(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Yea likewise those that fought you during the war never regretted it & never will.
You lied!

Go and ask the Middle Belters who were used as foot soldiers. kiss

Also go and ask your uncles. Those who survived, no doubt received gun shot wounds from Biafran Soldiers. They are still in sorrow over the fact that the Fed Govt of Nigeria has not rewarded them to date. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Elnino4ladies: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cowards!!!
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
On the run..no time to waste time.
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by meltech(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
make unu take am easy abeg.....
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by Nonybb: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
G
Re: Photo: Late Ojukwu With Two Of His Children While In Exile by cyprus000: 1:38am On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:

if it doesnt concern u people, it concern us. ur
people suffer during biafra na we in south west
dat gave them shelter, refuge, protection
na we
fed u people as a result of Biafra and we r not
ready to do dat again
. wen d war start as they r
killing u people ova there naso we go dey do our
own here to ur people if it start. Think abt that:-
So to me dats cowardice of ur own people 2 have
waited 4 ever bf u start another war.

The aftermath of biafra affected yorubas too in
terms of lives and our properties dat u stole 4rm
us during d period and d ones we shared with u. I remember i was told how ibo
steals anything they see in southwest dose period
including Stones. We were living in houses while
Biafrans ancestors had no place stay. now u'v
bitten d finger that fed u, but we've learnt our
lessons
We want biafra 4 u people too so dat u and ur
people will go back home and claim your four
states as a Biafran country if you can.try not to
wage war here on Nairaland or Biafra Radio. go
out there and start fighting "Kitty-cats" and make
sure you succeed o or else na double Whala 4 you
cause all tribes will hate you far more than
Bokoharrams as long as Nigeria is still existing.

ur people and your ancestors are d most
cowardice tribe have ever seen. see how inferior
you are in this country alone in-terms of politics,
economic e.t.c u r an outcast.
My Hausa friend narrated hatred they have 4 ur
people i just dey shame 4 my ibo friends that has
turned yoruba.
Your Women are shameless prostitutes in every
South west of Nigeria as cheap as N500/day with all their skin bleached. still
u people r not ready to change that. u started
clamouring for war since over 40yrs after Biafra
has gone and u r yet to achieve dat.
Come and talk like this to a yoruba coward in
Akure if ur head will not be off ur Neck. silly! u
better go and do business bf u start typing poo
frm a proberbly stolen phone. Orubebe people.
i knw u r not in SW cause ur people here r gentle
and easy going though. They dont talk like some
Yeboos frm d east on Nairaland. Spits on u
Hopless cowards.
[size=15pt][b]who did you people feed?
Is it same biafra I know or another one?
The same biafra that awolowo suggested that gowan cut all food supplies from the north and when he did.
Millions of innocent children and mothers died as a result of starvation caused by yoruba.,bcs we had no sea port for importation and niger delta which has sea port has already been captured by nigerian troops..due to the fact,they never fouth with their heart,bcs they wer in limbo about the struggle,thinking nigeria has somtin to offer them,we can all see how they are suffering now.
Use google and check UN report on biafra crisis,the number of people who died as a result of violence and the number of people who died as a result of starvation.

If am given a gun to take my revange on biafra against hausa man and yoruba man.
I will first bring down the yoruba man.
Just pray war don't starts,bcs this time,we will know who is who.

I won't engage you further bcs you are a femal and your immotion becloud your sense on reasoning
[/b][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Guy Waves Flag Bearing Picture Of Kim K-ray J Sex Tape At Kanye West Performance / Between Linda Ikeji And Geneviev Nnaji Who Is Richer / Who Has The Most Expensive Gold Chains In The Rap Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.