Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Law Gurus Please Answer This Question For Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Gurus Please Answer This Question For Me (430 Views)

Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Gurus Please Answer This Question For Me by politricks: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Samson yerima was employed as a lorry driver by Paul clark who also employed Anas bala to assist Samson yerima in his work e.g loading and unloading the lorry. While Samson was reversing lorry, assisted by signals from Anas, Samson Struck Anas with the lorry and Anas was badly Injured. It was held that Samson had been negligent in his work and Anas was able to recover 16000 naira from Paul the employer. Paul therefore upon brought an action against Samson for Indeminity in respect of the 16000 naira he (paul) had to pay. Did Paul succeed in his action. Give reasons.
Re: Law Gurus Please Answer This Question For Me by AdeniyiA(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
you're OYO cool

(1) (Reply)

A Female Off Campus Lounge Close To BUK Old Site Needed Pls!!!! / My Room Speaks On The Secrets Of Success In Life / Why Don't Book Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.