Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? (1311 Views)

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather / Entry Level/industrial Trainee Jobs :without Experience Part 2 / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by tuslakoncept: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
If you gotten your job without the help of a god-father please shre your experience.
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by bk2020: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes ooo, as a man thinketh in his hrt so is he...I. Told God that what Job I will get that will make me start thanking a man, may it never work out. I have to change my job like twice and I never knew anybody. And even for my nxt levels by Gods grace, God has brought me this far and he will take me farther. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it enter into d hrt of any man wat God has prepared 4 dose who love him..
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
I got my presesnt Job without referral from any man.It was purely the Finger of God at display.Although I sowed seeds for a Miracle Job,I told God I wanted a Job devoid of dragnet,workforce tests etc and I sowed to that effect and viola I am now working.It is still possible to get a Job without connect,Just know your area of speciality very well,acquire the right skills and trust in God for He makes impossibility possible...Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by SafetyFirst(m): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Investing...
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by timilehing(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Only by Grace
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2015
very possible.

some organization recruitment is still based on merits. no time for man know man.
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by bk2020: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
The truth you will get want you want by Gods grace. 1. You may decide to fast self. Plus Wake up in d midnight and pray for d next 3 weeks abt d kind of job you want. 2. Then sow seeds with faith,infact u can even start paying the tithe of d kind of salary u want to earn self. 4. Study Gods words and meditate on wat he says. 5. Thank God everytym you remember dt u r jobless or thank him for d one you have presently even though it may nt b wat u want. 6 act in faith and start to go out to submit cv's. Trust God
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by tuslakoncept: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Amazing! Seems this "no job" situation in Nigeria has really drawn a lot of people to spiritual matters. But aside religion and spirituality, tell us how u went about getting that job. Did you submit CVs online? Did you physically go around to offices dropping CVs? There are thousands of people currently praying at the moment and all they need to know is what else to do. Faith without work is waste of time

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by tuslakoncept: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Amazing! Seems this "no job" situation in Nigeria has really drawn a lot of people to spiritual matters. But aside religion and spirituality, tell us how u went about getting that job. Did you submit CVs online? Did you physically go around to offices dropping CVs? There are thousands of people currently praying at the moment and all they need to know is what else to do. Faith without work is. A waste of time

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by bk2020: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aside from this spritual tns, I submited my cvs via emails most tyms, I sent out a minimum of. My cvs to @least 10different companies every week,meanwhile I was working in a place. I kept praying and doing this things I mentioned. I barely sent my cvs personally, job search can b tiring, bt don't give up until u get what you want
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by akaahs(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
I still hope on God for a job,i'm not trusting on any godfather even though i have them. In God i trust only.
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well I'm the type of dude to pray and go out to look for what I just prayed for. I got my first 2 jobs without knowing anyone. The first I got by submitting my Cv hardcopy unsolicited. An Audit firm. The second I got by gatecrashing and passing thru 4 interviews. I'd sharre hhow I got my third shortly. Job dey jaare. U just need to be street smart and a 2.1 can help u a great deal.
Re: Share Your Experience, Do People Still Get Jobs Without "Knowing Someone"? by tuslakoncept: 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
Goodkidd:
Well I'm the type of dude to pray and go out to look for what I just prayed for. I got my first 2 jobs without knowing anyone. The first I got by submitting my Cv hardcopy unsolicited. An Audit firm. The second I got by gatecrashing and passing thru 4 interviews. I'd sharre hhow I got my third shortly. Job dey jaare. U just need to be street smart and a 2.1 can help u a great deal.

Hmmm true!

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Store Officer Wanted / Vacancy For Administrative Officer/secretary / Etisalat Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.