Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) (1801 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Angel of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano

It is actually a column of smoke from Calbuco volcano Chile. Strangely, It has produced a strange form of pareidolia that appears to be a humanoid form with blazzing eye. Locals has called the strange occurrence an angel of death! This is really creepy! See more below.....

http:///9u4Itv

Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by greatmarshall(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by dayjee: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Very creepy indeed
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
The smoke can form into anything..and it juz happened tat it formed into like human creature.... cool
And when the volcano erupts,ppol shud expect tat many will die due to the ashes & lava..

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by jamex93(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by elantraceey(f): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
I really don't know why this sort of amuses me.

humans could give name to anything they see.
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Woops
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by vooks: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
BS
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by Sanchez01: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Paranoia! I don't see how an "Angel of death" is tied to a volcanic eruption
Re: Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano(photos) by frank317: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Finally I have seen an angel... So when is God going to appear? Ohhh I forgot, his is rainbow.

So who does God and devils like appearing in childish forms right after desasters?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Didn’t Send Mbaka To Say Rubbish – Cardinal Onaiyekan / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday,21st May,2017 / Biblical Meaning Of Seeing Masquerade In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.