Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59954 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by KingTom(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
You dey laugh me abi? grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by KingTom(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
luckaz:
And Niger Delta becomes fresh, with the good acuatic and mangrove animals, sale of sand for construction and glazing, timber from the mangrove forest etc Niger Delta Land of Milk and Honey!
The Rhizophoraceae species are depleted, only Nypa fruticans can resist the oil spill shell and co have pillaged your land with! Niger Delta needs the collective effort of all it's people to rid it of these idíots who have destroyed the land. You want to sell timber? You want to destroy your forests also? You see! You people are also responsible for your woes! Rise up and do something, Dokubo, Tompolo and co. are robbing you blind.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
You dey laugh me abi? grin
una get luck say liverpool mumu.....if not na 5th position una for dey tongue
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by KingTom(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:
una get luck say liverpool mumu.....if not na 5th position una for dey tongue
Dem mumu no be small grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by obstead200(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2015
famobaba:
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/
let me remind this woman that if not for political figures like rotimi amaechi who supports buhari, the buhari I know will not think twice in decimating the entire niger delta just to prove to her that the asari's of this world are toothless cowards
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by mulattoclaro(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:

my friend stop fooling ur self......we dont knw u.....stop claiming nija delta fooool!!
look at this fool. Coward. It'd easier to rant online than in the physical. See mumu o. I doubt if you're even a niger deltan. Asari will run away the same way ojukwu of cursed ran away and left the igbos to die.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by hamaworld(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:
those guys uses juju to fight...........using bullet is a waste of time

They will fight with Fulani herdsmen then
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by bakila: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orunto:
Nigerian vs Nigeria and for a legitimate reason. This is not bokoharam, 'cos bokoharam has no reason whatsoever to enter Nigeria except to invade and to loot. Dokunbo is different. He is a Nigerian fighting for PEACE in his God given domain. Armnesty International will take this pass our Supreme Court to ICC. So stop harrassing Dokubo, he is not GEJ and stop driving him into the hands of the war hungry Massob.
I cannot find any news where Dokubo was being harrassed. I think he and his wife are courting popularity. When good governance get to the people the Dokubos will be irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by onoja12: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Freedom fighter my foot,you mean kidnapper and extortionist,please tell me what them asari did for the Niger delta,show my one major investment rather he ran to benin republic,i don't know where you are from but 80% of delta state says no to militant especially of ijaw extraction

kodded:
and who told you that niger deltans are not in support of the freedom fighters ?

........... give me a credible source where they openly reject the militants or ya just bluffing...... angry undecided
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nomswag: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:
look at this fool. Coward. It'd easier to rant online than in the physical. See mumu o. I doubt if you're even a niger deltan. Asari will run away the same way ojukwu of cursed ran away and left the igbos to die.
ur reaction makes me to believe dat u are one of us bro......am very sorry for insulting u at d first place ...i have a question for u if my apology is accepted
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:
[b] undecided

Who brought this lunatic to nairaland ? [/b]see
see u fool calling someone fool...Don't blame u now when do you okupe ffk and fayose are mixed in ur brain..
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by mulattoclaro(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:

ur reaction makes me to believe dat u are one of us bro......am very sorry for insulting u at d first place ...i have a question for u if my apology is accepted
I'm a true son of the Niger Delta and proud product of the south south region. This is not what we need. The igbos are a bunch of scallywags who want to use us to achieve their aims. I've been to 7 countries in this world and from what I've seen secession is the least thing a country like Nigeria needs. The igbos are bad losers who want to control everyone and when they see there not getting the chance to do so they start crying foul. Let's reject anything igbos in our region. I believe Nigeria will be great. Maybe not today or tomorrow but someday it will. Let's build Nigeria together. Let's pray buhari delivers.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Anytime,anyday i dey gbadun NLERS,u guys v said it all...***lips sealed**
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by jimmy2k: 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
Massob uwazurike is a criminal biafra can only restored through ipob indeginious people of biafra through mazi nnamdi kanu under radiobiafra now in ugwuocha udoma ijaw all biafra land and the whole world. ]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Buhari In London (Picture) / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.