Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

SAD!! Boko Haram Disguise In Military Uniform, Kills 21. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD!! Boko Haram Disguise In Military Uniform, Kills 21. (611 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD!! Boko Haram Disguise In Military Uniform, Kills 21. by Hottestdaniel(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twenty-one persons have been killed by men suspected to be insurgents, dressed in military camouflage, in a highway attack in Yobe State.

The 21 persons, according to a local vigilante source, had been residing in Damaturu after fleeing their communities earlier captured by the insurgents.

But at the weekend, they undertook a trip to their communities to carry some foodstuffs from their silos because they felt that peace had returned to the place.

However, the victims who had been displaced from Lazarawa, Ngirbua, Maram and Garin Kuyama villages miscalculated as they were attacked on their way on Yobe Road.

The source claimed that the victims were intercepted and killed in Bultaram village on their way back to Damaturu.

“They opened fire on all of them, we believe they cannot be soldiers but insurgents dressed in military camouflage,” he said.

He revealed that the bodies of the victims had not been buried as their relations were awaiting clearance from the military authorities operating in the area.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/sad-boko-haram-disguise-in-military.html

Re: SAD!! Boko Haram Disguise In Military Uniform, Kills 21. by ribido(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
So sad
Re: SAD!! Boko Haram Disguise In Military Uniform, Kills 21. by Hottestdaniel(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
yeah
Re: SAD!! Boko Haram Disguise In Military Uniform, Kills 21. by godsamist: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing but agents of darkness.. .haa,to me,this long expected Change is rather taken ages to come...almost getting tire,my fellow bros been wasted dosen't give me joy at all....only if i have my wish,would have command instant change

(1) (Reply)

U Cannot Believe This South Africa Over Nigeria Citizens / What Has The US, IRAN, Saudai Arabia And Islam Got To Do With The Yemen War? / French Soldiers Sodomised CAR Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.