Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. (673 Views)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. by Willaimsbrick(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
He loves fast cars, big houses and flash clothes so Floyd Mayweather isn’t one to hold back in the kitchen either, given that he pays up to $1,000 per plate when the food is cooked by Chef Q.
The boxer invited compatriot Adrien Broner for a feast at his mansion, as he continues his preparation for the $300million mega-fight against Manny Pacquiao.

Broner, a three-time world champion, took to Instagram to show off the food on show.
Quiana Jefferies, born in LA but had a grandmother from Louisiana who taught her how to cook southern dishes.

Graduated from the Culinary Arts Le Cordon Bleu in Pasadena, was part of the reality show Guy’s Grocery Games by restaurateur Guy Fieri and then cooked for celebrity life coach Tony Gaskins.

He said: ‘Came to big bro@floydmayweather house to get a great meal from @chefism’
Chef Q was also keen to show off her work and posted a video captioned: ‘This is why I’m called the #KitchenBeast No it’s not #Thanksgiving but it feels like it @floydmayweather wanted all this so I gave it to him #1000plate #2000plate #AddUP #BeInspired #BBQChicken #CajunTilapia #Potatoes #Mac #CandyYams #RedBeans and #Rice #BraisedCabbage #GrilledBroccoli #CheckMate #Oprah #TMT.’

His personal cook was born in LA but was taught to make southern delicacies – as seen in the video – and labels herself as the ‘kitchen beast,’ who also cooks to TV legend Oprah Winfrey.

Jeffries, is keen to show off her friendship and partnership with the undefeated fighter, with a series of Instagram posts showing her followers all the dishes that she cooks for him.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/mayweathers-single-meal-costs-1000.html

Re: OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. by leshluap(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
mak he sha win the fight na im b my concern, else d food na waste....
Re: OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. by Willaimsbrick(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
but na glutton oh
leshluap:
mak he sha win the fight na im b my concern, else d food na waste....
Re: OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. by delishpot: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wey pishure of the food na?
Re: OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
The time between my country(Philippines) & USA will be in slow motion on May 2 as this will be the awaited fight ever in boxing....
But on May 2, im on the side of #TheMoneyTeam...
Re: OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
I like money team but come 2nd may I'm with PACMAN cool

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Tuface And Blackface / See Photos Of Kunle Afolayan Vacationing In China / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Ladies, What Do You Do When Your Man Has More Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.