Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (46475 Views)

17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Picture Of Emeka Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In Epsom College / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by nosike3(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
GodMode:

So anyone that's comments against the igbos is yoruba
ask him what tribe he's from? I choose to reply you decently cuz you addressed me well!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by alaoeri: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
nosike3:
I am son of a hoe and father of castrated vultures!!! Swine from the deepest abyss and offspring of a gonorrhoea dying beach!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by nosike3(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
elspycey:
The person below me has something to say

The sister's sitting position tho

Is that peculiar to the women from the east?
200 naira glasses, 600 naira for 20 yards clothes!!! grin I pass please!! Poverty has humiliated you enough!! You need no more! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by GodMode: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
nosike3:
ask him what tribe he's from? I choose to reply you decently cuz you addressed me well!

So making comments now means I'm addressing you well

You need to sort yourself out sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by cyprus000: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
LEvuls:

You even sabi spell Biafra
[size=15pt] out of the whole epistle.

Na wetin you fit spot,even tho you know say na typo.

BAD BELLE IS ALLOWEDgrin
[/size]
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by nosike3(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
GodMode:

So makings comments now means I'm addressing you well

You need to sort yourself out sadsad
sort yourself and stop your bigotry.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by cyprus000: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
seunwen2:

only a foolish child die the same way as his father
[size=15pt]if I have to die liberating my brodas from injusties.

SO BE IT
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by kcowen(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Well look at that. The biggest coward that ever lived. The man who started a war only to flee in the middle of the heat. A man who later to came back to marry a woman who had been bleeped left, right and Centre by FFK. If only the yeebos had known he would be responsible for the death of over 3m yeebos, I'm sure they would have said him to slavery.
For Your Mind,you don Talk,I SMH 4 You...if u think Ojukwu is a coward,then Awolowo is a Bigger Coward & Back stabber,a coward & he was given a full military burial,am sure during those days Gowon & Obasanjo haven't seen a camera

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by sukkot: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
ikemba the runaway bride grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by chamboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Swaggalicious man, Even as a boy, the swag is there.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by ghostwritter(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt]lLONG LIVE MAMA LAND.

I am going to sarcrifice my last blood for her.
I will make sure,I be at the war front when it starts.

MAMA..your children have suffered marginalization,discrimination,bullying,hate from every corner of the scam called "NIGERIA".

MAMA..your children miss you and wants you back.
You have gone for so long..your children children only hear about you from afar,fantasizing on how to feel the warmt of your body when you hug them.

MAMA..please don't waste time any longer,its time those that killed your children feel your full wrath and we your children will make sure they pay for all injusties mented on our fallen brothers

THEY SAY WE ARE JOKER'S,BUT WE SHALL SOON KNOW WHO IS THE CLOWN.

#FOREVERLIVEBAIFRA
[/size]

pélé (sorry)
Your 'MAMA' is dead, gone....and never to return forever.
Go On With One Nigeria (GOWON).

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Brugo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
cool

[size=15pt]A tale of pride and arrogance. If only he valued the lives of his people he would have sued for peace.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by seangy4konji: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
LOL
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by yahrant140(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yoruba called him olote ojukwu!!! Ahhhh!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by illiad1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Man Yorubas Will Forever Wish Awolowo Had Half His Gut.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Ultimate300(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bros, how do you get 212 shares in a post with less than 90 views?
ask falconey its his hand work.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by sukkot: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
speaking of which i need to go fry akara with my agbari ojukwu grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by illiad1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ojukwu! The Only Man Feared By Britain, Feared By HausaFulanis, Feared&Envied By The Yorubas!

Ojukwu! The Greatest Nigerian Whoever Lived!

Ojukwu, the god among men!

Nodu Mma!

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Phoenix411: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bros, how do you get 212 shares in a post with less than 90 views?

Of course d most reasonable conclusion is dt d poster is d same person dt hv bn sharing d post,

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Malawian(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Maybe your father was killed by the biafran army.
that is dayokanu. his uncle got chinchin for lunch.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Phoenix411:

Of course d most reasonable conclusion is dt d poster is d same person dt hv bn sharing d post,

You can only share once
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by pharmow: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt]lLONG LIVE MAMA LAND.

I am going to sarcrifice my last blood for her.
I will make sure,I be at the war front when it starts.

MAMA..your children have suffered marginalization,discrimination,bullying,hate from every corner of the scam called "NIGERIA".

MAMA..your children miss you and wants you back.
You have gone for so long..your children children only hear about you from afar,fantasizing on how to feel the warmt of your body when you hug them.

MAMA..please don't waste time any longer,its time those that killed your children feel your full wrath and we your children will make sure they pay for all injusties mented on our fallen brothers

THEY SAY WE ARE JOKER'S,BUT WE SHALL SOON KNOW WHO IS THE CLOWN.

#FOREVERLIVEBAIFRA
[/size]

Shame on you, you can't even spell biafra properly. Forever live byefra indeed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by stayblack: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
COWARD. grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Leiman100(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:
From my unbiased mind I think Ojukwu would have made a great Nigerian president, but Nigeria doesn't reward excellence, too bad.

Gowon with less than half Ojukwu's intelligence ruled Nigeria for 9 long years.
ok, so who or what stops him from ruling?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Macelliot(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
rexbuton:
once Igbos see anything about Biafra, they just start sharing.. Majority can't even spell but they don't care..

I am a southerner and I wish Igbos well..
I want them to achieve the biafra that they deserve..
So they would understand what it means to be a sovereign entity and have secessionist groups disturbing the peace
Understand what it means to zone political positions
Understand what it means to have a mono-economy

Biafrans deserve Biafra, but with their five states
Igbo is not only five states(not only south-east), so has Yoruba is not only six states(not only south-west)

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
The running man as a child. He looked like a sprinter even then.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by stwazobia: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
If only people around him knew he would lead 3million of his people to death. They would have sold him into slavery as a child.
You are a Moderf**ker... asshole... May thunder fire you, born throwaway.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by rexbuton: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macelliot:

Igbo is not only five states(not only south-east), so has Yoruba is not only six states(not only south-west)
explain
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by EPHYMANAS: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
raumdeuter:
If only people around him knew he would lead 3million of his people to death. They would have sold him into slavery as a child.
. Guy u talk true

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
here we go again... this time I would keep my mouth shut. :^>
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.