Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son (2951 Views)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Mattpopson101: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mississippi – A 76-year-old woman has created controversy yesterday, by breastfeeding her 42-year-old son in the middle of a KFC restaurant. Many customers of the fast food joint would of complained about the incident and prompted Linda Berrety and her son, Michael, to leave the establishment. Both finally got expelled.

This unusual episode has sparked strong reactions on social medias and provoked a huge debate on the limits of breastfeeding in public places, while many customers present at the time of the event seem to have seen a gesture of sexual nature and incest, rather than a gesture of maternal concern.

“What in God’s name was that?” claims Ali Belfouz, a customer who witnessed the whole scene. “I have nothing against breastfeeding, but that was pure nonsense. I felt like if I was watching some fetish type of Indecency. You have to be insane to breastfeed your child at that age. They should of got arrested for gross indecency rather then getting expelled.”

“It’s my right as a mother to breastfeed my child,” says Mrs. Berrety. “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.”

http://newswatch28.com/expelled-from-kfc-for-breastfeeding-her-42-year-old-son/

1 Share

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by delishpot: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dem don spoil this pikin finish. I pity his wife.

4 Likes

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by mjames: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
A little bit of cultism

1 Like

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by emmyw(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by xynerise: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
She was breastfeeding him with her powdered breast milk?
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by barnacle: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
funi
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by skydeep(f): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Don't tell me milk came out? undecided
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Crazyyy cheesy cheesy.
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Very irritating and gross. Both mother and Child are freaks undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Odkboy23(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like wat dafuq
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lmaoooooo!! For real?!!!!!! Waohhh... That teeth though...... I pity the frazzled out breast and nipple.
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by KanwuliaJara: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm! cheesy
Nne!
You for go breastfeed your 'grass-cutter' for ya backyard ke! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
In public. Ewww undecided
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by greatgod2012(f): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol...see the teeth of the "sucker".........

Well, i think they both need attention and they've got it, because i'm sure milk aint coming out from that dry and sagged bosom.

In another way, both might be in a rare form of imbreeding.

Just remembered coogar now on his theory of breastfeeding, i think he's right on this one.................lol
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Mortiple(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin

The comic relief in this thread is out of this world! Keep it coming guys.

I can't imagine what the old boy tells the mother before 'action' begins.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Ashkormissy(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wat exactly was in d flat elastic rubber she was feeding him with?
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by teiluj(f): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ashkormissy:
Wat exactly was in d flat elastic rubber she was feeding him with?
was about to ask the same question
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Arsenalholic(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mama: it's snack time, son.

Son: yipeee!

Mama: *flips boobs out*

Son: *licks parched lips hungrily, handles boobs and directs them into his mouth* *klup klup klup*

these Americans tho. Why them dey so staid? This was a free cinema show. Why not watch quietly and amuse yourselves? Una for no send them out na tongue

1 Like

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Ashkormissy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
teiluj:
was about to ask the same question
The mata taya me o
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by DollyParton1(f): 4:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Mattpopson101:
Mississippi – A 76-year-old woman has created controversy yesterday, by breastfeeding her 42-year-old son in the middle of a KFC restaurant.

“It’s my right as a mother to breastfeed my child,” says Mrs. Berrety. “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.”

http://newswatch28.com/expelled-from-kfc-for-breastfeeding-her-42-year-old-son/

Did she just say she is breastfeeding her 42 years old son a little longer than other mothers?
Lawd!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by veave(f): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2015
O maga o!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
This one is not breastfeeding at all, mother and son should be questioned and evaluated by a shrink...

Ewwwwww

1 Like

Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Wendy80(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
I tot I've seen it all. I give up.
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
delishpot:
Dem don spoil this pikin finish. I pity his wife.

Wife?
If he had one will he be suckling his mom ?
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by LadyX(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Both of them have a mental problem.
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by delishpot: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2015
babyosisi:

Wife?
If he had one will he be suckling his mom ?

Ma,I was talking bout his future wife o. If he ever marries one.
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Babe2sure(f): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2015
They are both mentally unstable. shocked shocked
Re: This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son by Nmeri17: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
*pukes violently at the mere thought of it angry

(1) (Reply)

God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me / Baby Naming Ceremony - How To Organise One / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.