Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

The bad side of corner ruins in exam. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The bad side of corner ruins in exam. (1024 Views)

When A Dull Student Is Being Caught In Exam Hall ;D / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / Checkout The New Method Of Cheating In Exam pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The bad side of corner ruins in exam. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
A boy called victor in my area enrolled for jamb and also did d other enrolment popularly know as corner ruins with a huge amount of money hoping to score above 250.
The ruins dealer told victor that he will send d anwser on d day of d exam and they both settle with it.
on d day of d exam, victor was sitting with a guy who was little brilliant and self dependent. my guy have been waiting for his ruins dealer for over half of d time that was giving to them for d exam but nothing was coming, so he plead with d guy sitting close to him for help and d guy decide to help him out.
After victor has almost copy all what that guy has writing, my guy recieve a txt message and he was very happy and he erased all what he had copy from that guy, but to his greatest suprise the message was reading "PLEASE CALL ME" my guy was unable to stand the shock and he collapse instantly..
Re: The bad side of corner ruins in exam. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

LMAO!!! Animals Too Know The Significant Of Prayer... Praying Lion / "When you discover your talent after eleven children / If You Did This In School, There Is A Word For You In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.