Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigeria & Nigerians Win Together! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria & Nigerians Win Together! (466 Views)

Seven Nigerians Win U.K Parliament Election / The Western Nigeria, Nigerians And The Truth / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria & Nigerians Win Together! by wearerelated: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
True, Jonathan is leavinng the scene in a few weeks. Buhari has the ante raised to deliver, or be equally shown the door. What priorities do you place before this incoming go vernment in the next 1year?
Re: Nigeria & Nigerians Win Together! by tmotmo: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2015
My own list (though not exhaustive, but just to mention few)

(1) Immediate blocking of leakage in the Government Revenue
(2) Provision of basic infrastructure for strategic development (e.g. POWER, Good
(3) Promotion of quality service and products delivery both in public and private life (NAFDAC, SON, CPN, CP(RC)N, CBN, other regulatory bodies should be overhauled to perform their statutory functions effective and protect comsumers of all products and services) in the country and across-border transactions
(4) Adherence to the Rule of Law and purging of corrupt judicial officers from the system.
(5) End to impunity and celebration thieves.
(6) Elimination/Reduction in Corrupt practices, starting from Political and business leaders.
(7) Having the best African economy that is not only on papers, but can be felt by Nigerian masses.
(cool Proving enabling environment and investing in Technological Research & Development.
(9) I have serious dislike for "Monkey dey work babboon dey shop" statement. The government has to work great to eliminate all forms of piracy and allow ingenuity to strive.
(10) The Government should be all inclusive of all Nigerians.
(11) The possibility which i don't know, I would want a situation where we de-emphasise region, tribe, religion and sexual orientations at the expense of meritocracy.
(12) I want a situation where Customs and Immigration services are protecting our borders, and as a matter of National importance, the Government should put in place a program for successful Head count of all Nigerians (NIMC we don't know how far they have gone). This enhance proper planning for successful achievement of National strategic initiatives.
(13)Investment in Agriculture and other mineral resources for food security, jobs and alternative revenue generation.
(14) All in all Good dividend of democracy for all and not for few.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tamir Rice’s Mother Is Living In A Homeless Shelter. / Ebola Virus Found In Doctor Eyes After A Month Being Cleared / 32 Confirmed Dead As 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Nepal Again [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.