Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) (1579 Views)

Another Lady Falls Into Gutter While Trying To Take Perfect Photo. (photos) / Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
okay the thing is my GF is 8 months pregnant and the other day she farted and it sounded like it said 'mommy' and I'm just wondering can babies talk to you before being born i just want to know if they can or am i giving birth to some kind of super genius...
What do u think?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Goat

1 Like

Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think you should learn to think before starting a thread because your unborn in the womb thinks smarter than you.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
rubbish!!!
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by ginawest(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
d baby was trying to say'daddy av some sense'

1 Like

Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
ginawest:
d baby was trying to say'daddy av some sense'
exactly cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Don't you get tired creating meaningless thread? The other day it was about wanting to dump your gf after she farted. And now this. angry
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by espn(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
The baby is simply saying I (baby) is a BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Basildvalour(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
That simply indicates how angry it is coming to know it is fatherless
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol.

Troll
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol.

Troll
Baby doll, where've you been?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

Baby doll, where've you been?

Lol, hello smiley
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, hello smiley
Yeah, lol.
Hi.
I 've scouted a lot around, you were no where to be found.
What happened na?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

Yeah, lol.
Hi.
I 've scouted a lot around, you were no where to be found.
What happened na?

Um....you know me?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Colospor(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol, this got me shinning my teeth.
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by demmy0325(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Animal!.. What type of weed will i call Urs...
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Um....you know me?
How is the collaboration going with Fatal?

Used to be one of the participants until I pulled out.
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

How is the collaboration going with Fatal?

Used to be one of the participants until I pulled out.

Why'd you pull out?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Why'd you pull out?
Please, ask Fatal when you see him.
So, can I meet you in Whats app?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

Please, ask Fatal when you see him.
So, can I meet you in Whats app?

Hmmn.

What for?
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Hmmn.

What for?
Nothing much, ma.
You would, ofcourse, know why when we get there.
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by yhusiee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
OP look what you've done! Now everybody is bashing you.
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
What the hell guys ?!
Re: Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) by japhmanuel: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
No answer for u

(1) (Reply)

Find X (funny Picture) / LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] / Pic: That Moment When You Are Eating Unripe Mango And You See A Ripe One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.