Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,467 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Gay Punishment Is Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gay Punishment Is Here (736 Views)

What Kind Of Punishment Is This On Nairaland!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Punishment Is Here by bilms(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
Chei! Olorun oba o, see how western oyinbo culture don brainwash some of my pipu so? Are you telling me that redefining what marriage is (and should be) doesn't bother you? Come on now, you know as well as I do that same-sex marriage is not just wrong but morally wrong. . . don't drink the western kool aid abeg. Haba! baba God been create only Adam and Eve ke, no be Adam and Steve now, wetin!

I know say e no concern you whether pesin wan be "adofuro" or not but let me ask you a question, which I hope you will truthfully answer. Ok, here goes: Would you still have the same nonchalant attitude if one of your off-springs (don't know if u have any or not) came to you and said they were gay? Take a minute or so and think about that. Abeg, make una no let this yeye widely acceptable culture no make dey use our common sense again o. And by the way, before you bash me as a religious, bible-thumper, well I hate to disappoint you that I'm far from that cause that's always the first line argument folks who share your kind of ideology use to try and spin the issue. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were planning on using that line. Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Mushin Base Babes,lets Meet / The Latest Site To Search For Love Quick / hmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.