Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. (3003 Views)

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am seriously scared about the Safety of General Buhari, the audit report released yesterday shows alot of rot in the system, this most definitely involves very powerful Nigerians who would rather see the country burn than them be disgraced.. i feel very uneasy and very scared of the Unthinkable..These people i believe can do anything not excluding assassinating the general or anyother means to silence/prevent him from getting to aso rock...

MayGodprotectthegeneralforus###

Pls if you are connected to GMB or you know who is close to him, pass on this message to him and APC leaders...

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by delishpot: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Are you trying to tell us something you know that we do not know?

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mtcheewwwww undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ozoigbondu: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
OP angry

6 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
delishpot:
Are you trying to tell us something you know that we do not know?
Alot is happening underground...Godprotectthegeneral...
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
OP angry
As in eh... Big disappointment!
Let him fear for his own life rather...

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
OP angry
The Nigerian President Wields alot of Power, If Buhari is interested in investigating the rot in d system, many heads will roll, they would rather not let him get their..
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are a Small boy who's working for ur own pay.. U simply don't understand d power of a Nigerian President...

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
That is why GMB shuld keep quite on some sensitive issues until after May 29th when he will be the C in C. Less talk, much of action, that's the game.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ozoigbondu: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

The Nigerian President Wields alot of Power, If Buhari is interested in investigating the rot in d system, many heads will roll, they would rather not let him get their..

I hate conspiracy theory.lf he is truly fair in his investigation then he should also watch his back from APC cos they breath corruptiom

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by delishpot: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Alot is happening underground...Godprotectthegeneral...

Hmnn, may God protect us all.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sunnymatey:
That is why GMB shuld keep quite on some sensitive issues until after May 29th when he will be the C in C. Less talk, much of action, that's the game.
Honestly i just wish he can, he thinks everyone is free like he Is.. MayGodProtectTheGeneral
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ozoigbondu: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who knows maybe APC are planning to kill the old man and blame it on GEJ.Thats why their minions are on nairaland spreading the news

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

You are a Small boy who's working for ur own pay.. U simply don't understand d power of a Nigerian President...
Shut up fool! grin
For you to be scared shows that you're the small boy here. tongue
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I hate conspiracy theory.lf he is truly fair in his investigation then he should also watch his back from APC cos they breath corruptiom
Billions of dollars is no way a conspiracy theory... If u know what $1m can do then u will definitely weep for our Country .
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Shut up fool! grin For you to be scared shows that you're the small boy here. tongue
K
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by olaideeeedris(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Be careful wat u say on social media as this could be used as evidence against u if this SEPTUAGENARIAN dies
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
delishpot:

Hmnn, may God protect us all.
Amin
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Who knows maybe APC are planning to kill the old man and blame it on GEJ.Thats why their minions are on nairaland spreading the news
Don't mind them, Let them come and blame GEJ if anything happens let's see. GEJ will soon rest from all their blame games.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by delishpot: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Amin

Bros, if you know this much, then you certainly should be able to get in contact with GMB or his people na. Cant you find a way to warn him?
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by luvmijeje(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
OP keep calm! Why do you think the president elect refused to change his head of security guards when the power that be want to change it to someone of higher qualification? Nothing deh happen....... They must all cough out that money.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
CC: Gbawe, Omenka, Berem, Ibnsultan, Obiagelli, Passingshot, Demdem..et el

You guys seems very Connected, Pls allay my fear and that of other Nigerians to General Buhari or those close to him..
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
delishpot:

Bros, if you know this much, then you certainly should be able to get in contact with GMB or his people na. Cant you find a way to warn him?
I don't know anybody, just an ordinary Nigerian who loves his country so dearly..Am just Scared..
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ozoigbondu: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Billions of dollars is no way a conspiracy theory... If u know what $1m can do then u will definitely weep for our Country .

All i am saying is if buhari is probing fairly then he shpuld also watch his back from his camp
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why do u think AIT was barred? For security reasons ofcourse. Snippers in the name of camera men must be barred at all times

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
luvmijeje:
OP keep calm! Why do you think the president elect refused to change his head of security guards when the power that be want to change it to someone of higher qualification? Nothing deh happen....... They must all cough out that money.
Attack is the best form of Defense i believe, these people are very Rich, Connected and can do anything, anything..The general is releasing too many sensitive issue(s)..
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by delishpot: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

I don't know anybody, just an ordinary Nigerian who loves his country so dearly..Am just Scared..

Then put your mind at rest. Norrin will happen. If anything, fear America. There is NO way GMB will protect himself beyound what he is doing Now. I am sure he knows the situation of things abd has taken steps to be safe.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

All i am saying is if buhari is probing fairly then he shpuld also watch his back from his camp
Thats my fear, they should allow him get there...
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheewwwww undecided
serverus the snake tell your TANoid people not to try anything funny o. ok

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by ShangoThor(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Am seriously scared about the Safety of General Buhari, the audit report released yesterday shows alot of rot in the system, this most definitely involves very powerful Nigerians who would rather see the country burn than them be disgraced.. i feel very uneasy and very scared of the Unthinkable..These people i believe can do anything not excluding assassinating the general or anyother means to silence/prevent him from getting to aso rock...
MayGodprotectthegeneralforus###
Pls if you are connected to GMB or you know who is close to him, pass on this message to him and APC leaders...

@ olatunji21, I can think of no other person that would be fit for the purpose of challenging the existing culture of impunity being practiced at the moment. This is GMBs destiny, and if he has to be a martyr for the cause of consolidating the Nation State and wrestling the Power from vested interests in order to relatively restore Power to the Citizen and Polity at large, then so be it.

There is one thing for certain, things will never be the same again from this point onwards. If anybody thinks it will be BAU irrespective of GMB being sworn-in as President or not, then they need to start packing their bags now. Mark my words!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by luvmijeje(f): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Attack is the best form of Defense i believe, these people are very Rich, Connected and can do anything, anything..The general is releasing too many sensitive issue(s)..

You do have a point but for the President elect to to released all these sensitive information at this point, there would have been reasons. We can all see how Jonathan is appointing, sacking and selling our public assets at this period. Imagine those he would have done secretly.
Re: Am Scared Of Gen Buhari's Safety.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
ShangoThor:

@ olatunji21, I can think of no other person that would be fit for the purpose of challenging the existing culture of impunity being practiced at the moment. This is GMBs destiny, and if he has to be a martyr for the cause of consolidating the Nation State and wrestling the Power from vested interests in order to relatively restore Power to the Citizen and Polity at large, then so be it.

There is one thing for certain, things will never be the same again from this point onwards. If anybody thinks it will be BAU irrespective of GMB being sworn-in as President or not, then they need to start packing their bags now. Mark my words!
Definitely no Nigerian can deal with this Cabal except Muhammadu Buhari, lets pray d Cabals don't act Funny... May29 is still very far away..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Pictures Of When George Bush Visited Nigeria / Forbes Names Okonjo-iweala Most Powerful Woman in Africa 48th in the World 2015 / Memoirs Of A DSS Agent On Nigeria's Ex-President's Detail - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.