Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) (25538 Views)

Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terrace Apartment In Ikoyi, TO-LET!!! / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Santa2: 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
nice work here, particularly like the POP details.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2017
Santa2:
nice work here, particularly like the POP details.

Thanks so much Santa
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by StreamerBlogger: 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
EfeEj:

Thanks so much Santa
Bro inspiration please how much does a project like this cost?
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by snakebeat: 1:40pm On May 17, 2017
EfeEj:

Thanks so much Santa
Nice job my man....especially d window cantilever wth so much load on it...kudos....
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by smatnemo25: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
hi EfeEj, nice job with the bungalow. I am particularly curious about the foundation and the entire height of the building(to roofing) from the ground to the top(roofing level). The rods used during the construction are for what? Can you elaborate on the vertical rods? What is the height of the foundation from the ground level and how deep is the foundation?
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2017
snakebeat:

Nice job my man....especially d window cantilever wth so much load on it...kudos....

Thank you sir
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by martins946: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nice job... God be with u. Pls can I send the plan of this great job to my email neboh48@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by docmayorzee(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2018
Great job! pls can u send the plan and what this project will cost now and can the project be delivered in 30days.kindly reply me on email docmatayos@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by evoama4all: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice work you have there. Can you help with the plan on my mail emma4onos2008@gmail.com

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Philistine(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Sky493: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2018
please i need the plan for this project
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Replay07(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
please I will appreciate the plan for this project. aamubaraq@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by AhenfoGh: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dear Sir / Madam

I found this house on nairaland which you said the project was commenced in August 2014 and the house was for a Nigerian celebrity. I'm interested in the project and I want to go for same project. I would like is to talk about it first then we will know what to do. Can I have your personal contact as well.

Regards,
Mr. Fennec

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by AhenfoGh: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dear Sir / Madam

I found this house on nairaland which you said the project was commenced in August 2014 and the house was for a Nigerian celebrity. I'm interested in the project and I want to go for same project. I would like is to talk about it first then we will know what to do. Can I have your personal contact as well.

Regards,
Mr. Fennec
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by AhenfoGh: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Please I need plan for this project.. I need it as soon as possible
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by tstaiwo: 10:41am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Replay07 post=75572380]please I will appreciate the plan for this project. aamubaraq@gmail.com

Pls I need plan for this project
taiwostaiwo@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by tstaiwo: 10:42am On May 25, 2020
Replay07:
please I will appreciate the plan for this project. aamubaraq@gmail.com

Pls I need plan for this project.
taiwostaiwo@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by tstaiwo: 10:43am On May 25, 2020
EfeEj:
More pictures as requested

Boss. Pls I need plan for this project.
taiwostaiwo@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by waley007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please I'd like to get the contact of the gate builder or welder or anyone , I want this kind of gate done on my project
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Alvinm588: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello sir/ma

I stumbled on this thread, please can you help with the plan for the finished project, I would like to erect this somewhere in my state
my email is
Libra001@the-fastest.net

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos / Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued / VATICAN GARDEN ASABA, CALL US NOW FOR YOUR OWN PLOTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.