Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! (492 Views)

Stephen Hawking Soon Be Going To Space All Thanks To Richard Branson / Watch Bill Gates, Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson,others Talk About Bitcoin / Richard Branson Escapes Death After A Cycling Accident : "I Really Thought I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
A source that will not like to be mentioned hinted that the outgoing minister has been in frantic negotiations with the Space Rocket Travels boss as she sees the move as the only place where the incomming govt's arm cannot reach her.
More details on this to come in the comming days.
Re: Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari will need the services of NASA to counter this scientific exodus by corrupt politicians
Re: Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
If only we have good ASStroNUTs in this zoo
Re: Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun You know how we do8)
Re: Diezani In Talks With Richard Branson For A Trip To Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
If this thread makes FP, i promise to TREK FROM UGHELLI TO NJAMINAH via Gamboru Ngala and Dogonahawa

(1) (Reply)

This Too Can Kill You... / Kenya's Huduma Centre Wins UN Award / When You Ask Nigerians How To Cook Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.