Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Some Strange Attitudes Of A Weed Smoker - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Strange Attitudes Of A Weed Smoker (679 Views)

If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) / I Need Help: I Do Experience Chest Pain But Not A Smoker / I Lost Mother Due To The Non-challant Attitudes Of Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Strange Attitudes Of A Weed Smoker by ojimbo(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2015
before i commence on this essay, i am not a good essay writer so just accept my essay the much you can understand.
for those of who whom may have a friend who takes marijuana or may have lived with someone taking marijuana, you can as well come up with some points on the strange attitudes you have noticed in their lives
1) He or she doesn't save: this is one of the general attitudes associated with weed smokers, every weed smoker that i have seen believes in miraculous wealth, especially those ones that plays lotto a lot
2)he doesn't have a choice when choosing what to eat: i know that this might surprise some of you, a wqeed smoker may prefer to eat fried rice with popcorn, he may eat ewedu soup mixed with egusi soup and nsala soup at once
3)
Re: Some Strange Attitudes Of A Weed Smoker by pyyxxaro: 2:12am On Apr 29, 2015
I have even seen one eat raw cassava and fanta

Said the Cassava taste like meat pie cry
Re: Some Strange Attitudes Of A Weed Smoker by ojimbo(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I have even seen one eat raw cassava and fanta

Said the Cassava taste like meat pie cry
wooooo , its really strange

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Nigerian Ebola Fund Scam:warrant Of Arrest Issued In Abuja / Total Life Changes Slimming Pac / 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.