Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari Will Go To G7 Summit As The President (G7 Summit On 7 And 8 June 2015) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Go To G7 Summit As The President (G7 Summit On 7 And 8 June 2015) (530 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Go To G7 Summit As The President (G7 Summit On 7 And 8 June 2015) by Chigold101(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari will attend G7 summit in Germany as the president not as president-elect.

On 7 and 8 June 2015 Germany will be hosting the G7 summit. Chancellor Angela Merkel has invited the heads of state and government of the G7 states to Schloss Elmau, south of Munich, where they will discuss the major global challenges within the framework of this informal group of leading industrial nations.
After the meeting of the G7 states in June 2014 in Brussels, Germany assumed the Presidency of the Group of Seven (G7) earlier than originally planned. Having hosted summits in 1978, 1985, 1992, 1999 and 2007, Germany will now host the next summit meeting on 7 and 8 June 2015 in Schloss Elmau.

Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, the United States of America and Canada (since 1976) together make up the G7. The European Commission is also represented at all meetings.

source: http://www.g7germany.de/Content/EN/StatischeSeiten/G7_elmau_en/texte_en/2014-10-08-ankuendigung-gipfel-elmau_en.html
Re: Buhari Will Go To G7 Summit As The President (G7 Summit On 7 And 8 June 2015) by Chigold101(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humn... I dont know which of the mods in politics section of nairaland who doesnt like my face. Humn...

Modified:
Lalasticlala & ishilove this my thread was removed imidiately i opened it & I was also banned for what i dont know.

This my thread is actually a counter thread to this one “Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit“ because the date (May 8 & 9) in this thread is wrong. The thread is actually trying to make it looks as if the world leaders are looking down on GEJ by inviting GMB. But this meeting comes when GMB would have been inaugrated as our new president.

We should try not to missinform our audience and readers. Someone placed that thread on front page without confirming the date of the summit. It might even turn out to be a lie that G7 invited GMB. I will search for that one too.

(1) (Reply)

10 Terrible Political Decisions Of The 20th And 21st Century / Few Projects Fashola Would Soon Comission / List Of Influential Women To Watch In Buhari’s Govt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.