Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell (901 Views)

U.S. Diplomat, John Campbell Dismisses Military Victories Over Boko Haram / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
There is increased speculation about the whereabouts of Abubakar Shekau in the Nigerian media. His last media broadcast was in early March when he pledged allegiance to the self-proclaimed Islamic State and threatened to disrupt Nigeria’s presidential and gubernatorial elections.

Since the video’s release, Boko Haram terrorism seems to have decreased, but it has not entirely subsided. According to the Nigeria Security Tracker (NST), 505 deaths have been reported in April so far, compared to 1,426 in March. According to the Nigerian media, some in the Nigerian military are taking Shekau’s silence as evidence that Boko Haram is largely in disarray.

However, there have always been questions about Shekau. The last time he was seen in public was 2009. Since then, the Nigerian security services have claimed many times to have killed him. There has been speculation that the “Abubakar Shekau” that appeared in Boko Haram videos was actually an actor or a double. Presuming that Shekau does, in fact, continue to exist, his authority or role in the leadership of Boko Haram is also unclear. Some have suggested that Boko Haram is run by a council, of which Shekau is only one member.

In 2009, the security services cracked down on Boko Haram, killing its then leader, Mohammed Yusuf, and at least 800 followers. In the aftermath, Boko Haram melted into the countryside and urban slums and re-grouped. It re-emerged as a violent fighting force two years later, in 2011. Boko Haram may be following that same pattern now.

http://blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2015/04/27/where-is-abubakar-shekau/
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
He's now on Vacation
Buhari has told him to drop the Guns and and daggers that he's there already angry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by ionsman: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Of course he is dead....After dying two times.
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .I think Shekau now rolls with the v!rgins in sheol (or hades as you may have it) . . . . . . . . . . .looks like the loud mouthed barbarian has been muted for good . . . . . . . . . . .or was he really a creation for 2015?
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:
He's now on Vacation
Buhari has told him to drop the Guns and and daggers that he's there already angry

. . . . . . . .or GEJ told him to quit the gimmicks, plans didn't work out, northern votes weren't much reduced to make a difference . . . . . . . . . .you can argue it either way

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by mikelcool(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
See conspiracy theories
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .or GEJ told him to quit the gimmicks, plans didn't work out, northern votes weren't much reduced to make a difference . . . . . . . . . .you can argue it either way

Dude,,,is it just me or are you a blind Buharist? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

Dude,,,is it just me or are you a blind Buharist? angry undecided

. . . . .i think its just you . . . . . .you seem to have had a brain surgery at birth . . . . . . .the part that reasons was erroneously tampered with grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Maybe his boss is leaving in the next few day undecided
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=torkaka post=33229658]

. . . . .i think its just you . . . . . .you seem to have had a brain surgery at birth . . . . . . .the part that reasons was erroneously tampered with grin grin[/quote

Bemused uncircumcised Bloody blind oaf

Quote me again and die of Paralysis

Idiotic Yak grin
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2015
. . . . . .the poster above me needs a brain surgeon grin grin
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Snubbing is now the Catch grin

Lemme not add more to the Ape's frustrations grin
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2015
"Boko haram is a fraud"
...GMB
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Caseless: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:
He's now on Vacation
If I see those selling artificial brain, I will buy one for u so you can fill your empty head.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Caseless:
If I see those selling artificial brain, I will buy one for u so you can fill your empty head.

Go and Die
Demented Castrated agric Pig grin

I hate Retarded ninnies quoting me,,,so desist from it angry
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by biafransoul: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
torkaka:

Gej told him to quit the gimmicks of destabilizing his government? You get sense at all? Didn't you notice immediately Buhari won, shekau disappeared from the radar and that really shows who they are working for. Bunch of terrorists masquerading as change agents
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Caseless: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
*In Ahmad salkida's voice( a journalist close to muhammad yusuf)* It is deceptive to think you killed yusuf and to end boko haram while shekau is at large. Kill shekau , if you want to end boko haram.
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't mind thoshe APC Dots,,,Looking for Trees to perch on....
grin grin

Bemused potbellied Commoners grin
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
biafransoul:

Gej told him to quit the gimmicks of destabilizing his government? You get sense at all? Didn't you notice immediately Buhari won, shekau disappeared from the radar and that really shows who they are working for. Bunch of terrorists masquerading as change agents

. . . . . . . .and Buhari told him to bomb and destabilize his strongholds (as per voter power) abi? . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i also noticed Shekau disappeared because there's no point distabilizing the region again since the elections have been won and lost . . . . . . . . . . .again, you can argue it both ways
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truly,,,joblessness and foolishness are cousins!! grin
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by Caseless: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:

Go and Die
Demented Castrated agric Pig grin

I hate Retarded ninnies quoting me,,,so desist from it angry
i'm too big to be small and , seen replying an asinine.
Re: Where Is Abubakar Shekau? - Ambassador John Campbell by NCOIM(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
The poster above me is losing it grin

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Coscharis To Release Oduah Bullet-proof Cars Document / INEC Has Released All Allowances For NYSC, Ad-hoc Workers – Official / Igbo Youths Want Buhari To Ensure Geometric Power Begins Operation In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.