Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. (3057 Views)

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. by Mization(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2015
The picture on the left was taken when president Obama just assumed office of the President of the USA while the one on the right is a recent one.

In the new pic you see the addition of two beautiful dogs and a significant increase in height of the two lovely daughters.

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mukina2

Re: Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. by Nokiae5: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided would it be a dream come true if i marry obama pikin? Well make she go read meds make i reason her
Re: Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. by ozoigbondu: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2015
The young shall grow
Re: Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. by DuchessLily(f): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Lovely family!

Their dogs though undecided looking like teddy dogs. Where them eyes??

O boi! Leadership no easy oooo, see Obama grey hair! Chai! cheesy
Re: Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. by Lobolintin(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Before And After Picture Of Barack Obama Family. by Angelou(m): 5:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Nokiae5:
undecided would it be a dream come true if i marry obama pikin? Well make she go read meds make i reason her
by the time u go wan marry her, her papa go don finish hin tenure as POTUS and returned to his cannabis plantation at illinois grin MMM

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Bikini Not Croatian President (Photos) / Polish Convoy With Ammunition Arrived In Ukraine / 'DEATH SQUAD': Full Horror Emerges Of How Rogue U.S. Brigade Mutilated Afgans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.