Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently (602 Views)

5 Keys To A Successful Business Blog / President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. / (blogger tutorial)How Does My Personal And Business Blog Pay Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
The work should be for free but will show a liitle cash appreciation for a work well done. call me on 07013956656.
Re: Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by fghanni(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Call: Whats'app: 07032624096, 08025850154
Bbm: 7F07231E
Re: Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by Ben1975(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi fqhanni

What is the blog for? Do you already have an established business or are you looking to be an affiliate partner with a reputable company, or both?

Who is going to produce the content and are they going to do it regularly, continuously updated content is very important for the success of your blog.

You can of course if you want just do it yourself instead, its not that difficult, designate a member of your staff (if you have any) to take care of it.

Go to WordPress dot com get hosting for a year $18, pick a responsive theme the resonates well with our target audience, that may cost you a few extra pennies but not much.

Ben Ajose
Re: Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by cheavroi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

If you do not need any special customisation, you can start with the blogging resources on this http://vtnssolutions.com/blog/setup-wordpress-blog/
Re: Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
thanks all, we get in touch with those of you that drop your contact. Also @ Ben José thanks a lot will be glad if you know how to do it . just drop your contact preferable what app thanks

1 Like

Re: Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by Sanuzi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: Need A Simple Business Blog Urgently by Ben1975(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
My contact details can be find on my profile page here:

Ben1975

Can you drop me your email and contact phone number?

These are mine:

08 134 966 599
residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com

Everybody have a wonderful and productive day smiley

Ben Ajose

hometutors:
thanks all, we get in touch with those of you that drop your contact. Also @ Ben José thanks a lot will be glad if you know how to do it . just drop your contact preferable what app thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Host Livescore On Blogger-----awesome / Making Money With Your Blog By Promoting Online Auctions / Blog With Auto-soccer Prediction , Livescore, Flying Twitter Bird 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.