Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is This Also Gnld Guys? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Also Gnld Guys? (957 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / ACR NIG Are They Real Or GNLD Guys? / Govt To Arrest GNLD Guys That Write/post Indiscriminately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Also Gnld Guys? by rummmy: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dear Sir / Ma

This is to inform you that you are invited for interview on Friday 1st of May 2015. This is in pursuant to your application to
classiclinksltd@gmail.com.

You are therefore expected to report at no 5, Efusile Street, Low Cost Bus Stop, Itokin Road, Ikorodu, Lagos at 8.00 am

Re: Is This Also Gnld Guys? by marshalcarter: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hell YEAH

But go 1st if na dem ''sare kabakaba'' grin
Re: Is This Also Gnld Guys? by Thomsyne(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
uhm... whats gnld
Re: Is This Also Gnld Guys? by martinsaba: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
rummmy:

Dear Sir / Ma

This is to inform you that you are invited for interview on Friday 1st of May 2015. This is in pursuant to your application to
classiclinksltd@gmail.com.

You are therefore expected to report at no 5, Efusile Street, Low Cost Bus Stop, Itokin Road, Ikorodu, Lagos at 8.00 am

most likely
Re: Is This Also Gnld Guys? by Ben1975(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi Thomsyne

Enquire first, find out more
Don't commit any money - after all they say they want to pay you right?
Be care don't fall into the hands of unscrupulous entities.

Ben
Re: Is This Also Gnld Guys? by Thomsyne(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi Thomsyne

Enquire first, find out more
Don't commit any money - after all they say they want to pay you right?
Be care don't fall into the hands of unscrupulous entities.

Ben

yea... I heard of how dey operate buh the full meaning of gnld is wah idk
Re: Is This Also Gnld Guys? by rummmy: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
The companies full name is classic link express LTD......Right now am in rivers state and I don't think I have that much money to spend for TP for such.. Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Vacancy, Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited / Vacancy Exists At Vodacom Nigeria For Experienced Professionals / Academic Representatives Needed For Immediate Employment In The Following States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.