Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island (739 Views)

** 2 Bedroom Short-let + Swimming Pool In Victoria Island ( + Pix's ) ** / Lekki/ Ikoyi & Victoria Island Letting / Serviced Office Space To Let In Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by shamecurls(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello House,

Please I need your inputs on these one. I have a property in Olambe an area after Akute going towards Oke-Aro. I intend setting up the place and moving there but do not know the convienience of shuttling down to victoria island on a daily basis as that's where I work.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
The road to lambe is rough and I'm sorry it might be so stressful for u to journey everyday to work but I once involve in such until I stopped working on the island, where in olambe
Re: Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by shamecurls(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
adeekiti:
The road to lambe is rough and I'm sorry it might be so stressful for u to journey everyday to work but I once involve in such until I stopped working on the island, where in olambe

Purposeful
Re: Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by shamecurls(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2015
shamecurls:
Hello House,

Please I need your inputs on these one. I have a property in Olambe an area after Akute going towards Oke-Aro. I intend setting up the place and moving there but do not know the convienience of shuttling down to victoria island on a daily basis as that's where I work.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by shamecurls(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2015
shamecurls:
Hello House,

Thanks in advance.

Re: Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by wealth123: 10:33pm On May 30, 2015
My brother i once lived at St. Lucy Estate very close to Purposeful. Please don't try moving into that house for now for many obvious reasons:

I. The road to Lambe is very bad. During rainy season you will hate yourself.
2. Since you work at Victoria Island, you must leave the house at 5 am or else you will not get to v/i until 10am. If you close at 5pm you will get home not earlier than 9pm.
3. If you have a car, i can say from experience that the car will be wrecked within 6 months.
4. No water, no light (NEPA).
5. If your house is fine and you look good the BOYS will break into your house especially on Sunday when you are in church. It happened to me and many people when i was there for 3 years.They stole my Laptop and other valuables including the remote of my Siena buscar.
6. No Standard school for your kids if you have them.

Finally, when the stress was so much for my family, we moved back to Lagos and sold the house. I have since bought another land in a good location in Lagos even though it was expensive.

This is my personal story just to guide you. You may not sell your property because the main road leading to Lambe is under construction by Amosun and the property there will appreciate if completed so you can rent it out. But don't contemplate going to live there if you want to be navigating to V/i 24/5, because you will weary yourself and become older than your age in no time. But if you will soon retire then retire there and build a shop and start selling something. This way you will only go out at your convenience.

If you need further information about Lambe cal me: 08082083126.

[quote author=shamecurls post=34137692][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Urgent_olambe To Victoria Island by shamecurls(m): 3:11am On May 31, 2015
wealth123:
My brother i once lived at St. Lucy Estate very close to Purposeful. Please don't try moving into that house for now for many obvious reasons:

I. The road to Lambe is very bad. During rainy season you will hate yourself.
2. Since you work at Victoria Island, you must leave the house at 5 am or else you will not get to v/i until 10am. If you close at 5pm you will get home not earlier than 9pm.
3. If you have a car, i can say from experience that the car will be wrecked within 6 months.
4. No water, no light (NEPA).
5. If your house is fine and you look good the BOYS will break into your house especially on Sunday when you are in church. It happened to me and many people when i was there for 3 years.They stole my Laptop and other valuables including the remote of my Siena buscar.
6. No Standard school for your kids if you have them.

Finally, when the stress was so much for my family, we moved back to Lagos and sold the house. I have since bought another land in a good location in Lagos even though it was expensive.

This is my personal story just to guide you. You may not sell your property because the main road leading to Lambe is under construction by Amosun and the property there will appreciate if completed so you can rent it out. But don't contemplate going to live there if you want to be navigating to V/i 24/5, because you will weary yourself and become older than your age in no time. But if you will soon retire then retire there and build a shop and start selling something. This way you will only go out at your convenience.

If you need further information about Lambe cal me: 08082083126.

Thanks alot I sincerely do appreciate your advice and have reached a conclusion of staying clear of that area. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale #3million / A Plot Or Half Plot Of Land Needed In Ilorin Kwara State / Direct Plots,acres,hectares For Sale In Lekki And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.