Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,774 members, 7,834,582 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos (1454 Views)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) / Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by dainformant(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
The president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday, addressed members of the 8th National Assembly ( both the senator-elects and House of Representatives member-elects) at the International Conference Centre, Abuja. General Buhari today also , formally inaugurated his transition committee (19-man committee) to liaise with the team of the outgoing President Jonathan. Members of the committee include APC Chairman, Chief John Odie-Oyegun, former PDP chairman, Chief Audu Ogbeh, APC Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Muhammed among others.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-muhammadu-buhari-meets-with.html

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by jamex93(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
thats OUR president

for those still hating its time for you
to know that there is nothing you can do

8years straight

sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
I guess this is what the presidency called "parallel government"
cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by iyatrustee(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Is this the same Buhari that was frail looking some months back?

The man don dey look young and fresh ever since he won the elections!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by Realdeals(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
D new found luv between southwest and north is called "change" Only time will tell if d change is real I wish baba d best, cos if naija better no be only apc go enjoy am #babaonechance
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
In FFK's voice: this is highly provocative. APC is steering this nation into a highly chaotic storm, overheating the polity by usurping the duties of the president. Buhari must be cautioned against acting too presidential when he's yet to take the oath of office, remember, Goodluck Jonathan is still the president!
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by disumusa: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
north will rule for 24yrs b/4 sw to north again
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by okotv(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is good. I think baba will make a good President.
Sai baba
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by barnacle: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
aldo his old his cuter and fresher than jonny
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by imbless: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by Samchelsea(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
The only worthy thing to note here is the beautiful edifice that was used for the event because we are used to seeing those people there
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by otega001(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
In FFK's voice: this is highly provocative. APC is steering this nation into a highly chaotic storm, overheating the polity by usurping the duties of the president. Buhari must be cautioned against acting too presidential when he's yet to take the oath of office, remember, Goodluck Jonathan is still the president!

Don't mind GEJ and his cohort, the president elect went to address the house of assembly members elect in order to intimate them on the challenges ahead and support that will be needed.. So I don't see anything wrong with that.... Jonathan too can pay visit at his own convenient time
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by hakanai(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Honestly if there is anything i have learn from the politicians is that there are no permanent friends or foes. Its always shocking to see people that made people think that allowing APC have power was existential ,suddenly find themselves around the same APC now they have won.While certain folks still hold grudge and hate.This same folks that feed them the hate mentality and wrong message because of there votes have moved on and found peace in the situation.
We need to wise up and realize that what they tell us that cause this hate and bad belle is simply to gain power an not true. This people never tell us the truth and will do anything to make us vote them.We should also move on and send a clear message the door is there if you can't stand the heat or bring development step outside.
I support APC and GMB but, Here i say to them bring true change in our life as Nigerians. Else you can be sure you will not get another chance to run the nation and make a name or right your wrongs.I have spoken my own.If you allow a handful of criminals or thieves place themselves before National development or progress of her people then you are no better than PDP or the devil.You become an enemy of the people undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humm....my president is cute, sweet, humble, charming...the list is just endless + he is 6ft tall wink what else do I need in a guy? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly At The ICC, Abuja.photos by Splashme: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
W

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / The Politics Of ''i' Am Not Igbo'' / Breaking News: Deputy Governor Of Borno State Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.