Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Is The Best Way To Export Grain Out Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Export Grain Out Of Nigeria (544 Views)

How To Export Agricultural Products And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Export Grain Out Of Nigeria by lemm: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi, i am about to export some grains to spain. This is my first time and the only option that comes to my mind is DHL. i have called and their rates are just not feasible. So please what is the best way to export grains out of Nigeria. if you have an idea please let me know. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Export Grain Out Of Nigeria by Babacele: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
try d seaport.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Energy Appliances Now Available / Samples Of Business Proposals / Do You Need Us, We Render Financial And Office Related Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.