Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (38288 Views)

A16 Akwa Ibom Corpers / Kaduna State Batch A15 / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by mayorbaron(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls to those currently serving, is the state govt still paying the 10k to every corper serving in akwa ibom and hope is not complusory to teach like it is in pH
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
mayorbaron:
Pls to those currently serving, is the state govt still paying the 10k to every corper serving in akwa ibom and hope is not complusory to teach like it is in pH
Yea, the state government is still paying the 10k though not steady plus 95% corps member are posted to schools while the remaining go to ministries or local govt council or other govt owned parastatals. are you an intending batch b?
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by mayorbaron(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yea, the state government is still paying the 10k though not steady plus 95% corps member are posted to schools while the remaining go to ministries or local govt council or other govt owned parastatals. are you an intending batch b?

Yea. Thinking of serving there or river state but am being abit heldback about akwa ibom coz its not really industrialized. Am a geologist
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by jswagg4(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Feeds NYSC, the chief of all volunteering efforts in Nigeria ‹ › Home View web version Thursday, April 4, 2013 Oluwabusayomi Sotunde at 4:48 PM A photo Essay Of 2013 NYSC Orientation Camp, Akwa-Ibom, State The first three weeks orientation camp has ended with corpers assigned to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). The camp experience is one that many corp members (or prospective corp members) look forward to with great expectation and excitement. However, aside serving ones’ fatherland; there are various activities designed by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to instill the real crop (vision) of the exercise into the consciousness of the youth corpers. Various activities and experiences ranging from the incessant sound of the piccolo/ veego (a trumpet with half the length of tubing as a normal trumpet), the early morning devotion by 5:30 am, early morning jogging/exercise, lectures, parade practices/exercises to queuing at various intervals to sign documents or other stuffs; corp members are trained to fulfill the vision ofthe NYSC programme. Corp members are expected to imbibe and emulate characteristics such as loyalty, patience, discipline, selfless service, humility, perseverance, amongst others. These characteristics are expected to help corp member not only in their place of primary assignment but also in their future endeavor in life. I have compiled a photo essay of my experience at the NYSC Akwa-Ibom Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government. At the bottom of each picture, I have summarised what each picture signify and the activity(ies) each one represents. Enjoy! Welcome To NYSC Akwa-Ibom Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Security Members at the front gate of the camp as prospective corp members “obey the clarion call.” NYSC Kit: Some corp members bidding to change their oversize/undersize khaki Corp member fetching water at the camp ...under the sun or in the rain; Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve Parade drills Skill acquisition: corp members are enjoined to register with a group to learn a skill. The picture here is that of hat/bead making skill acquisition group. Man O’war activities One of the handbooks distributed at the NYSC camp for corp members Endurance trek: NYSC officials (Man O’war) distribute a sachet of glucose to each corp members before the endurance trek activity commence During the Endurance trek: Na jeje we dey go o… ... the resting place for the endurance trek after about two hours journey Corp member rest ….. The Journey continues... … queuing for the first federal “allawee” at the camp Kitchen experience:corp members awaiting their meal at the camp kitchen Inter-platoon cooking competition; Platoon Nine actually won J NYSC Camp officials watch as corpers enjoy their camp bon-fire night After the camp-fire night, corp members pick up the pieces of yesterday Corp members search for their items a day before leaving camp Some of the prohibited items seized at the gate of the NYSC camp Mammi Market, Akwa-Ibom chapter Mammi Photographer stand (Akwwa-Ibom) Mammi tailors ...waiting for the arrival of Governor Godswill Akpabio on the Passing out parade ceremony ...original Awa-Ibom woman :-) NYSC band: Akwa-Ibom Batch A Corpers Kitchen Activities: Corp members are usually enjoined to assist kitchen workers in the cooking of camp meals. This is done on a platoon (Group) basis
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by jswagg4(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nawao. I chose Akwa Ibom as my second choice. I can understand the disciplinary spirit imbibed at camp. Bt nothing social? Even burn fire or drama night? From the views here,Na total dulling? I came across this link,though 2013 at least na,let B15 b different na.. . nyscdiary..co.ke/2013/04/a-photo-essay-of-2013-nysc-orientation.html?m=1
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by wfmcc(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by princehabyb(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Anybody that needs what's worth more than getting paid only 12 times in 365days after the whole nysc wahala.... beep me up through my signature.... this is purely scam free! ##just believe##
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by 9ja4show: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Goodday , I know this post is old but i need a self contain in uyo for just one month as I won't be spending much time ; I don't mind paying 20k-25k
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2016
For those that will be serving their fatherland in Akwa-Ibom state paraventure posted to Ibeno LGA around ExxonMobil QIT area/Beach, do checkout this link @ https://www.nairaland.com/3014502/10-things-learnt-abt-ppa
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2016
For those that will be serving their fatherland in Akwa-Ibom state paraventure posted to Ibeno LGA around ExxonMobil QIT area/Beach, do checkout this link @ https://www.nairaland.com/3014502/10-things-learnt-abt-ppa
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by hmmmmmnn: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Pls fellow Corp members serving in uyo...
I am seeking for a self contain, furniture, gas, rug, etc that you want to dispose before pop...lets chat here.
Or those whose rent will still run till the end of the year.
Thanks
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by dapyd1(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Please, for those who served in Akwaibom and want to dispose off their belongings like cooking stove, matress, rug, etc.
Please beep me on 07062665196
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Pillyportions(f): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello. Pls do u know if abc transport at ogui road (to akwa ibom) hav a specific time of departure? That is , will i get a bus there any time i go?
agalamanyi:

Its in Ogui road
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pillyportions:
Hello. Pls do u know if abc transport at ogui road (to akwa ibom) hav a specific time of departure? That is , will i get a bus there any time i go?
Yes... The last I visited it was 8am, and 2pm . the time could have been readjusted sha.
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by Pillyportions(f): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ok thank you
agalamanyi:
Yes... The last I visited it was 8am, and 2pm . the time could have been readjusted sha.
Re: Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers by beatmonster(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.