Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. (1482 Views)

When An American Child Prays For Her African Dad / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by onila(f): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
My father is mean, aggressive and tough
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by tpiadotcom: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
onila, why are your family issues constantly on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by JiggamanGh: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
onila:
My father is mean, aggressive and tough

Same here, growing up I used to be so jealous of my American friends and the relationship they had with their dad. Is a good thing I have the best mom in the world.
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
tpiadotcom:
onila, why are your family issues constantly on nairaland.
a follow up question should be why is there so much stories surrounding her family? Why should the worst set op people be her family members?

1 Like

Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by onila(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
firstEVA:
a follow up question should be why is there so much stories surrounding her family? Why should the worst set op people be her family members?

undecided is yr family perfect

just bcus i share my story does not mean I have the worst family

8 Likes

Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
onila:

keep sharing, it's all entertainment
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by grimandevil: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
onila:

Onila is almost everywhere. Me never talk to my dad for years. He doesn't even care. Can't remember the last time he called me on phone . I guess is upto7yrs or less
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by tpiadotcom: 2:20am On Apr 30, 2015
onila:
. . . . . . .

Onila why do you live constantly in the past?

Move on nah.

Nothing to see there, get to stepping and make it snappy.
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by tpiadotcom: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2015
firstEVA:
keep sharing, it's all entertainment

No, its called tmi (too much information).
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by sophy09: 3:43am On Apr 30, 2015
You cannot choose your parents. My advice is to chill until you are capable to sustain yourself. Then I am sure he will mellow.
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2015
grimandevil:

Onila is almost everywhere. Me never talk to my dad for years. He doesn't even care. Can't remember the last time he called me on phone . I guess is upto7yrs or less
He doesn't call and you can't call him? undecided
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by grimandevil: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
He doesn't call and you can't call him? undecided

Guy if you no dey d system you no go understand. Is not funny. He hate any form of contact. Had to respect myself

1 Like

Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
There are still good ones out there. I pray to be one too.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: It's Rare To Have A Chill African Dad. by AlphaStyles(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
same here

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Mothers And Doctors Advise / Great Minds: Lets Discuss And Profer Solutions To Our Society's Problems / Are Men Naturally Polygamists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.