Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (41726 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Sirlucky1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
every body can be rich but every one will not be rich i am among those those will control nigeria economy few years from now, dangote wealth will be compare poor to mine. nigeria economy is mine, africa is my target.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by owoabasi246(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guy u no get blood 4 hand? undecided
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Sirlucky1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
nigeria economy is mine few years from now dangote wealth will be compare poor to mine.
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by hamilton62(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Booyakasha:

Apparently, you know nothing bout being a celebrity and davido is more matured than you could imagine, meet him in person and stop hating! you are the immature one here because? you are contradicting yourself and calling a celeb immature as if you are any better.
Please learn how to read.
Did i or @rukiatu use any word like celebrity...? fanatic is deadly if your emotions think for you. i generalized my sentence.
Do you think everyone with money is matured?
My Advice to you
pray first and read the bible for wisdom because it's commonly known as common sense but it isn't common.
Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by ruby360: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Waste of full money...

Davido I dey look you.
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Dbestmax(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
That is an expensively ugly piece of jewelry abeg! undecided
dats wat u get when when u run out of options on what to do with money
#sillyniggaz....
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
That is an expensively ugly piece of jewelry abeg! undecided
mummy mi where u go since?
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by hismond(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lordfranklin:
lipsrsealed This is pure extravagance without a proper ratiocination!
Hope this your oyinbo will fetch you that much money
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by ijiini(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
#stands to dance..#
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Perfecter4real(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
See that Ugly fellow. Smh. FTC
You called davido ugly? but looking at your picture dude you're d true definition of ugly.
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by obibanks: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
My dream garage, a G-wagon and Range. All black!!!!!
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
singleguy4real:

you no be woman na shocked
a get women plenty
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by ethylene: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Any chain them take tie airforce1 from releasing his album , I break them, I lose them,i destroy them in.... .....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Zellie: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
YAY ?
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by izzykingsley(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2015
this jewelry is very expensive n ugly
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by izzykingsley(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2015
I can Neva use my money to buy this kind of ugly n expensive jewelry i rather give d money to d needy
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Seuncoded(f): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2015
SO what Next Or Will should Run Away
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by miralulu(f): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Popular hip hop artiste, Davido a.k.a OBO took to his social media page to show off his customized gold and diamond encrusted neckpiece!!!

Check out the fab neck piece below:

Good

https://instagram.com/p/2Dq73SqUD2/
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by bumtos(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2015
...and what concern me about that?
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Omotayor123(f): 2:13am On Apr 30, 2015
OBO become OKO.

What are u thinking

I mean Omo Baba Olowo become Omo Kekere Olowo#

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Apr 30, 2015
CR77:
@Airforce1 you don sleep Becos i no see your comment

We still dey wait Airforce1 album or single.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by OjayDavido(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm Iyama!!
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Lordfranklin(m): 5:58am On Apr 30, 2015
hismond:

Hope this your oyinbo will fetch you that much money
oh yea! E don dey already fetch me ego na
lol
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by toprealman: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2015
AKA DAVIDO, AKA OBO, AKA MUCH MONEY, AKA ZERO BRAIN....
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by ledaman: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Haters of the dude should go n die! let him enjoy the fruit of his labour. haters will never succeed
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by BOWOTO(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Too much money= excess stupidity.
My sister in our country, The opposite of rich is foolish.
Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Excess money, endless stupidity=Davido sad

So make we hug transformer or wat?!

Park well jhooooor......

I rather give my money to the less privileged niggas instead of hanging 'Idol' on my neck tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece by SEXYDUDE009: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2015
I am 30, single and searching for a Matured and reasonable lady I can build a relationship with. If you are interested in meeting me, Call or text 07052855732.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.