Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here (12379 Views)

Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:19am On May 01, 2015
na only one girl and guys dey go kano
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Promxy94(m): 6:12am On May 01, 2015
keyboardist:
If your number is here and yet to be added on our whatsapp group,qoute me and indicate so that anybody who is in the group now can add u..
add up to the group 07039101728 tnks
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by uramus: 6:51am On May 01, 2015
09026473704 watsapp no.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Emperorama2014(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
Hey guys. I'm Emperor, also called Adeolu. You guys are welcome to kano. The centre of commerce. I was once in a state of euphoria just like u guys some months ago when I bounced on kano state on my call up letter. I felt so bad and confused because I had a work I was doing in Akure and all my hope was that I will be posted to Akure. The story changed when I got to kano and it all started from karaye camp. I discovered that God has a hidden plan for me in kano and since then, I have not regretted a moment of my stay in kano. Kano is a very lovely place with beautiful, caring and loving people. It also affords one the opportunity of exploiting different interesting things, good business, tourism, learn new language and cultures. I was very lucky to be posted to kano metropolis and I'm enjoying my stay. I was off to the southwest for 7weeks for election and nothing happened. Der life here is very simple and der is no wahala at all. I promise you a good, positive and favourable stay if you are willing to stay back in kano. NOTE: it is not adviceable to travel to kano via train/rail. Air or road is better. Trains will waste your time and make you feel horrible. Pls feel free to contact me for guidance, advices or help via 08134734262. I will be willing to grant any help cos someone helped me too.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Emperorama2014(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2015
You guys could add me up on whatsapp 08134734362. On hints on how to go about bin posted to kano town and not village. And also any other info. Incase you need to sleep in kano on Monday and go to camp on Tuesday. I will also help with getting you a decent accommodation for free. Have a blessed stay.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Makana14(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2015
keyboardist:
If your number is here and yet to be added on our whatsapp group,qoute me and indicate so that anybody who is in the group now can add u..

Pls add me up. 08067905271
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Kunmius(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2015
Yes i have. Thanks

keyboardist:
Hope u have been added? mdgreen take note pls,more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by mdgreen(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2015
All number posted here have been added to our whatsapp group.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
keyboardist:
Hope u have been added?

Yes i have.
Thanks.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:43am On May 01, 2015
keyboardist:
Hope u have been added?

yes i have.
Thanks.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 11:04am On May 01, 2015
mdgreen:
All number posted here have been added to our whatsapp group.
Mdgreen good to hear that..
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 11:06am On May 01, 2015
[quote
author=Emperorama2014 post=33299758]You guys could add me up on
whatsapp 08134734362. On hints on how to go about bin posted to kano
town and not village. And also any other info. Incase you need to sleep
in kano on Monday and go to camp on Tuesday. I will also help with
getting you a decent accommodation for free. Have a blessed
stay.[/quote] Senior Emperor nice meeting u here.. I am teamkano stream1 living along Abrahim Taiwo road.. which side ae u in kano?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ron011: 11:34am On May 01, 2015
Team kano here ..although I wanted abuja. Pls add me to ur WhatsApp group
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:38am On May 01, 2015
Welcome to kano friends.I grew up in kano,schooled in Anambra state and served in kano.I'll give u a few tips about service in kano and how to locate kusala dam,karaye LGA.First off,if u are coming via road:
1. stop at Ngwa ukwu(tell the driver or conductor.Scream at them to stop u there oh).You'll find buses or taxis waiting to drive u people to karaye camp NGN500.
2. If u weren't not stopped at Ngwa ukwu,then stop at the final bus stop,sabon-gari park at new road,board a Ke-Ke to bartha for NGN50 from there,find a bus to kabuga park(easy to find one).Get to kabuga park and board a bus to karaye,kusala dam.
3. Finally,u can stop at hotoro junction and board a taxi for NGN100 to kabuga parkoff to karaye camp.
If u are coming by air, aminu kano int'l airport is where u'll land,take express taxi or Ke-Ke to barta,drive to kabuga on a bus then to karaye in taxi.

Pls,don't work ur posting to town or kano cities such as fagge,nasarawa,kano municipal,dala LGA.It's expensive and u won't save much from your federal allowances.If u are posted to villages and local towns,u are in for a treat. Yes! Local allowances of 7k monthly,cheap foods and free decent accommodation with electricity and water.P.s only villages and local towns pay these allowances,LGAs in kano city wont give a hoof about u.Finally,if u are redeploying,pls try once! If it works,fine.If it doesn't,better.If u submit fake medical reports,or try to submit redeployment form twice,you won't pass out with your mates and u run a risk of 3 months service extension for forgery.I speak from experience.Any query,just let me know.Once again, welcome to kano state,centre of commerce.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
Eugenedimgba thanks for that wonderful information. its nice having senior guys around. Meanwhile, i am in Batch A 2015 presently in Kano.in addition to what u have said about ppl from ungwa ukwu to go bartha b4 taking bus to Kabuga and thereabout.. i will suggest,there take bus from Ngwa ukwu and highlight at Obasanjo bridge by ibrahim taiwo road. from there u will see bus and their conductor shouting kabuga,asimiti and so on.. secondly,as per not working your service to heart of the city, i stay in faggae LGA (not sabon gari) but will still like to serve in municipal LGA, am nt interested in d cheap food and 7thousand naira. U ae a blessing to us here thank,u can drop ur line and join us on whatsapp pls.

1 Like

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 01, 2015
keyboardist:
Eugenedimgba thanks for that wonderful information. its nice having senior guys around. Meanwhile, i am in Batch A 2015 presently in Kano.in addition to what u have said about ppl from ungwa ukwu to go bartha b4 taking bus to Kabuga and thereabout.. i will suggest,there take bus from Ngwa ukwu and highlight at Obasanjo bridge by ibrahim taiwo road. from there u will see bus and their conductor shouting kabuga,asimiti and so on.. secondly,as per not working your service to heart of the city, i stay in faggae LGA (not sabon gari) but will still like to serve in municipal LGA, am nt interested in d cheap food and 7thousand naira. U ae a blessing to us here thank,u can drop ur line and join us on whatsapp pls.
thanks a bunch.If u are at Ngwa ukwu,there's no need to go to bartha.You'll find taxis or buses straight to karaye camp.Serving in kano city is stressful,u must attend every cds meeting and if u are posted to a school,u Work 8am to 4pm(lesson periods included).But in other localities, classes are mon-wed, 8 to 1pm. cds is optional....yes,u read it right,optional!
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
Thanks senior man,unbehalf of #teamkano# i apprecite @ Eugenedimgba.what of places like turoma,corna dawakin and kura,will those areas pay 7k to NYSC members posted there or its core villages that pay such?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 9:15pm On May 01, 2015
manneger2:

u xpect me to me happy after payin 40k onli to see kano in my letter...but i heard kano is not that bad.
#TeamKano #LetzHitCamp #GoodToGo
U mean 40k and the posting still didnt work out as expected?? Bro just relax,keep calm and take it as God's will. Besides,Kano is nice and u gonna enjoy it.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by manneger2: 9:42pm On May 01, 2015
keyboardist:
U mean 40k and the posting still didnt work out as expected?? Bro just relax,keep calm and take it as God's will. Besides,Kano is nice and u gonna enjoy it.

yea bro d person hv promise me redeploying that he is not goin to fail me again, the person is an nysc official but lm not putting my mind there again if it wort fine if didnt work i stay in kano but d distance is kiil me.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ADLYN(f): 11:33pm On May 01, 2015
Hi team Kano....... Add me to the whatsapp group 08169159555........... Any1 moving from Ibadan to Kano?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ADLYN(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2015
ADLYN:
Hi team Kano....... Add me to the whatsapp group 08169159555........... Any1 moving from Ibadan to Kano?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ADLYN(f): 12:01am On May 02, 2015
Add me oooooooooooooo
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 12:13am On May 02, 2015
ADLYN:
Add me oooooooooooooo
u ae welocme ADLYN. Indicate if u have been added
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ADLYN(f): 12:16am On May 02, 2015
keyboardist:
u ae welocme ADLYN. Indicate if u have been added

I have not been added 08169159555
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 12:16am On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=manneger2 post=33325007]

yea bro d person hv promise me redeploying that he is not goin to fail
me again, the person is an nysc official but lm not putting my mind
there again if it wort fine if didnt work i stay in kano but d distance
is kiil me.[/quote] Ok bro,wish u well
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 12:20am On May 02, 2015
ADLYN:

I have not been added 08169159555
Do not worry,i will forward ur line to be added.. between now and tomorrow morning,u will be in the group.For those yet to join d group,i encourage u to do so cos it has been great among us.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ADLYN(f): 12:25am On May 02, 2015
keyboardist:
Do not worry,i will forward ur line to be added.. between now and tomorrow morning,u will be in the group.For those yet to join d group,i encourage u to do so cos it has been great among us.

Thanks a lot....... God bless u........got ur SMS
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by keyboardist: 12:34am On May 02, 2015
ADLYN:

Thanks a lot....... God bless u........got ur SMS
U ae welcome,we shall meet in d group.

1 Like

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by sirmiccoli(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2015
08182685714 please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by mdgreen(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2015
sirmiccoli:
08182685714 please add me to the whatsapp group
U have been added to whatsapp group don't forget to introduce yourself properly
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:38am On May 02, 2015
keyboardist:
Thanks senior man,unbehalf of #teamkano# i apprecite @ Eugenedimgba.what of places like turoma,corna dawakin and kura,will those areas pay 7k to NYSC members posted there or its core villages that pay such?
LGAs within kano municipal don't pay allowances.And then not every local town or village pay 7k,some pay less.LGAs in wudil zone are the ones that pay 7k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed / Stream I And Stream II / Ekiti State Nysc Batch B 2014 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.