Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Was Posted To Niger. - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Was Posted To Niger. (20948 Views)

See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To / Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
Hmm Eyah I won't serve in Niger finally....Richy! Shebi dem dey run d ghost corper stuffs
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by RFella(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
richybanky:

Lols, my own PPA na village, bt dey very close to Bida town.. Just #100 bike frm my Lodge to d town

My brother, I nor fit go village aswear....I dey lobby for Ministry for Minna jor
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by richybanky(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
RFella:

My brother, I nor fit go village aswear....I dey lobby for Ministry for Minna jor
Lols.. Na pple wey dere leg long dey go minna oooo, den post many guys go minna
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by richybanky(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2015
sparkleRed:
Hmm Eyah I won't serve in Niger finally....Richy! Shebi dem dey run d ghost corper stuffs
Ghost corper dey every wer even for camp sef ghost corper dey not to talk of PPA own, na wen allawee don don ready u go dey see different faces for camp grin
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 6:44am On May 29, 2015
Good for me

richybanky:

Ghost corper dey every wer even for camp sef ghost corper dey not to talk of PPA own, na wen allawee don don ready u go dey see different faces for camp grin
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 29, 2015
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by detagabriel(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2015
Benin to minna.pls indicate
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by richybanky(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2015
sparkleRed:

Good for me

Hehehehe see lazy corper grin
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 9:48pm On May 30, 2015
Interested in goin with pple 4rm lag 2 Niger holla, transportation set, we re 28 need 2 more and u don't pay 2 anybody till u come 2 d pack @ Oshodi holla me 08134876144

4 more info
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kelebobs(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
RFella:

i dey ministry of youth development. person help me work am
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kenzyB(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mhen Niger camp no b here o!!!! Tired of standing just to register
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kelebobs(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
kenzyB:
Mhen Niger camp no b here o!!!! Tired of standing just to register
na so e be for there. might take the whole day to complete registration. stream one
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Sleep! Sleep! No tym for parade for nw all dis man o war snd soldiers think say dem smart

1 Like

Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kilmix: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Emmayur(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
A self contained apartment off okada road in minna, Niger State going for 50k with a tiled bathroom and toilet. call 07069303910 .
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by petra22(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
sparkleRed:
Sleep! Sleep! No tym for parade for nw all dis man o war snd soldiers think say dem smart
Whaow babe abeg fill me in na. what's your escape route? sad

1 Like

Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2015
petra22:

Whaow babe abeg fill me in na. what's your escape route? sad

I came 2 parade ground and went back with d excuse dat my short got torn which was actually true and my other shorts were wet d rain drenched me on tuesday
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kelebobs(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
sparkleRed:

I came 2 parade ground and went back with d excuse dat my short got torn which was actually true and my other shorts were wet d rain drenched me on tuesday
welcome to paiko..... what's the weather like? please is mr I. I. Peters still the camp commandant? am a stream one serving corper
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kelebobs(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
sparkleRed:

its official, you are now a corper. congrats on your swearing in
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
kelebobs:
welcome to paiko..... what's the weather like? please is mr I. I. Peters still the camp commandant? am a stream one serving corper

I don't knw I'm ooo! Wetn concern me with dem
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kelebobs(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
sparkleRed:

I don't knw I'm ooo! Wetn concern me with dem
how are you finding that place? hope you are posted to minna
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
kelebobs:
how are you finding that place? hope you are posted to minna

Am in stream 2 oo
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kelebobs(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
sparkleRed:

Am in stream 2 oo
i know. I was hoping you will be posted to Minna. what platoon are you in?
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by kenzyB(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
sparkle wat platoon are u in
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by sparkleRed(f): 3:57am On Jun 08, 2015
DonCrust:

U should be very careful, if u ar caught to be running from parade, they'll decamp you and that means no allawee n no NYSC certificate for you. It happened while we (stream 1) were in camp...pls be careful. its just 3 weeks n not 3 years

Ok sir till den na
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Banter1:
wlcm to my state
please do u know any trustworthy indigene from paiko?
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
DonCrust:

Trustworthy? No man or woman is worth being trusted, you can only give people a benefit of doubt I.e to prove you right that they can be trusted. BTW what do you need an indigene for? I'm serving here in Paiko, if there is anything you need clearance or help on, let me know.

I heard yam tubers are cheap there. how much does it go for pls?
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Emmayur(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good day guys, There are beautiful self contained apartment and flats available for rent in Bosso and Gidan Kwano areas of Niger state especially for those who are serving in the Federal university of Technology, Minna and in any of the ministries in minna. Call or whatsapp us 07069303910 today.
Re: Was Posted To Niger. by Banter1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
changes1:

please do u know any trustworthy indigine from paiko?
nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance / Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.