Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) (33169 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by owie05(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Speaker of the house to be. CHANGE THE CHANGER Desmond.
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by atinukedam(f): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congrat 2 my guy.....all d best
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by gabriel212: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:

You no get television for house?
Na no go kill person with laugh for NL with your precise reply for those who want to be funny

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good for him
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by biggybanty7(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
#Honourable olusola Desmond I wish u best of luks
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by guttentag(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congrats Desmond baba
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by nicago: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
rexbuton:
Entertainers have no place in politics because.. anyways the guy don win sef.. I don't care anymore

GEJ MY HERO.. smiley

FAYOSE MY MENTOR.. cheesy

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY.. embarassed embarassed

Noted...
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by huseinhad(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Honourable Desmond Olushola Elliot grin
Desmond my man when your colleagues were busy singing/campaigning for oga jona 2nd term bid u went with your own ambition
here u are celebrating ur success and they are busy singing another song *we didn't regret supporting oga Jonah *2 if oga Jonah go we remix our song for GMB kiss grin

Love your decision this show u are deceived by PDP campaign money
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by benuejosh: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hon. Desmond Elliot
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Saraben(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations Elliot and I Hope you are not leaving Nollywood
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by themodernman: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Actor Desmond Elliot who won the Lagos state House of Assembly seat for Surulere constituency I, received his certificate of return today April 29th. More photos after the cut...

Source: Linda Ikeji

So everybody don dey dress like Abooki now cos of Sai Buhari.

Cheii!! Na wa oh.
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by KriTic24A: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
huseinhad:
Desmond my man when your colleagues were busy singing/campaigning for oga jona 2nd term bid u went with your own ambition
here u are celebrating ur success and they are busy singing another song *we didn't regret supporting oga Jonah *2 if oga Jonah go we remix our song for GMB kiss grin

Love your decision this show [b]u are deceived [/b]by PDP campaign money

Please modify the bolded...

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
check out this new gospel music you will love it.. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1038eac9
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
preciousMI1:
is he really Yoruba? abi dual citizen things?
he is yoruba,his dad is from lagos and his mum is fom the southern part of the country...what I don't undestand is why he is now just using his native name....olusola...in his movies I have watched ,its just desmond elliot..I guess politics does things to people

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Desola(f): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
he is yoruba,his dad is from lagos and his mum is fom the southern part of the country...what I don't undestand is why he is now just using his native name....olusola...in his movies I have watched ,its just desmond elliot..I guess politics does things to people

That bobo is a thief'
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by komek(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish him goodluck grin
Cc Lalasticlala
When is ur Album coming out my friend?
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by femi4: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Thread Closed.
Who is desmond elliet
Idiot
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by PerfectFortune: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Thread Closed.
Who is desmond elliet

If that's you in your DP, then you must be a real trouble-maker.
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
komek:

When is ur Album coming out my friend?

Soon
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by MockinJay(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Atmmachine:

Your foolishness uses [size=60pt]WI-FI[/size]

Lmao!! U wicked o!
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
DESMOND ELLIOT DON COLLECT CERTIFICATE OF RETURN
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by StarboyMichael(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
I remember in 2001, I was chatting with a babe and she was like Desmond Elliot this Desmond Elliot that, I was like who is this Desmond Elliot
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Hamatrony(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who is ds lady placin her boobz on Elliot's right hand? Wat is she up to? She might b tinkin "Dez, enter ds office n al friday 9t clubbin tinxx" grin....His tot ws lik "Just let dos boobz remain dre ooO, fotographer, plz am nt ready, giv me 10mins 2 adjust abeg" grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by jackobi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Thread Closed. Who is desmond elliet
Ask Google
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by jascon1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Desmond you have joined the group of criminals that rapes our future and the future of our children.
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Happy for him:
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
jascon1:
Desmond you have joined the group of criminals that rapes our future and the future of our children.

speak for yourself man
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by jascon1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:

speak for yourself man
thank you, and i just did.
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Seriously, I don't like the Nigerian environment. So boring! angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) by addey44: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
preciousMI1:
is he really Yoruba? abi dual citizen things?
Does he have to be Yoruba? He is a Lagosian. Doesn't Amaechi, the Govenor of Rivers State also bear Rotimi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo: President Buhari, Un Secretary General, And Germany F.m / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.