Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Urgent Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies (1539 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Teaching Job / Urgent Vacancies - New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies by charlesdimeji(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Urgent Vacancy exist in the following positions for suitable candidates;

1. Accounts Officer: must be a graduate of Accountancy with at least 3 years working experience, chattered or actively working towards it, must not be more than 33 years old.

2. Business Development Officer: Minimum requirement is OND, the candidate must be smart, teachable, and a goal getter.

Please forward your CV with the job position as the subject ofr the mail to aolawale2000@gmail.com on or before Friday 9th May, 2015.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by charlesdimeji(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2015
This vacancy sis still open and the interview will be conducted next week. Whoever is interested should send his/cv now. Thank you
Re: Urgent Vacancies by Drogbotel(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2015
ok
Re: Urgent Vacancies by 16waydeh: 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
Name and location of the company pls
Re: Urgent Vacancies by McPerry(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmmmm,I can smell GNLD again ooo.uar advertising nd u dint include d company name or address?u dnt even av a company E-mail address.d@s shows uar a fraudster...d@s hw u pple go abt posting unexisting job vacancies nd 1 stupid Email address,at d end of d day it is GNLD Interview n Briefings msgs applicants wuld gt. Its soooo annoyin wen 1 recieve those rubbish txts.U bera go gt a life.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by charlesdimeji(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
@ MC Perry, this is not a GNLD thing at all. Because we do not want people to turn our mailbox to junk that is why we did not include the company's name, website or email. We are Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Victoria Island, Lagos. And I must tell you, this is more than real because that is where I work.

You better apply if you are qualified or have someone. Mind you, it is better you do so that you do not miss the opportunity.

Who knows, God may be reserving the seat for you. You can call me on 08023423657 if you want more details.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancies by walemadu: 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
need a driving ,security job, part-time job etc?contact haspol

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment: Doctors, Surgeons And Nurses Needed @ Garki Hospital Abuja / Unadvertised Jobs You Need To Know About / Career Opportunity At Essilor Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.