Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here (5376 Views)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / River State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here / Abia State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by dayoakinns(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
if you re posted 2 nassarawa. let meet ourselves.
Introduce urself I.e ur name, ur skul nd dept
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by waazmoney2: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
dayoakinns:
if you re posted 2 nassarawa. let meet ourselves.
Introduce urself I.e ur name, ur skul nd dept
camping in Nasarawa stream 2
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nasarawa here I come. stream 1

Teejay
Lasu
Mass comm
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Stamford007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
nassarawa stream 1 Funnab chemistry
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Emmayur(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations guys, i am sure you will enjoy your stay in, Nasarawa state.
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by demainman: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Larryman #nassarawa stream 1 OscotecH Elect/elect
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by dayoakinns(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
na stream 1 I dey 2 ooo. can we av a watsapp group. jst justing
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Stamford007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emmayur:
Congratulations guys, i am sure you will enjoy your stay in, Nasarawa state.
u sure about this??... really angry now..I felt like I'm going to another planet
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by dayoakinns(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stamford007:
u sure about this??... really angry now..I felt like I'm going to another planet
pls hw is d distance from ondo state 2 nassarawa. can anybody help.
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by yokiti: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
godG, my ever relaible brother, I don come again o but this time na one behalf of your successors in Nassarawa state. We need your wealth of experience of the state where the heat is like a second skin.
Dont leave out how to succeed as a platoon leader as well as being a successful football player in camp without breaking leg.
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Stamford007(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
pls how is the distance of lagos to nassarawa
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
dayoakinns:

pls hw is d distance from ondo state 2 nassarawa. can anybody help.
don't feel bad, nasarawa is ok. Its roughly 9-11hrs journey. U can board a vehicle to nyanya or mararaba in abuja from lagos n den enta a car @200 to keffi camp. Its by the road side. Nasarawa welkums u

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by godG: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hahaha. Yokiti my Oga! cheesy No problem, sir. God help me. Whoever has question(s) should just mention me. I would be glad to help.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stamford007:
pls how is the distance of lagos to nassarawa
let's say roughly 7hrs @max to nyanya abuja. Den 30-50mins from nyanya to keffi
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Borno but to camp in Nassarawa...stream 2
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by michade(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
michade
LASU
ELECTRONIC AND CIMPUTER ENGINEERING
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by godG: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dear Friends,

Congratulations on your successful posting. This is a very critical phase of your academic journey and transition into what really lies ahead. Remember, you only serve once. Do it wholeheartedly and nobly. Be proud of the feat while discharging your duties humbly.

Nasarawa State!
It's indeed a very beautiful state. Not beautiful in terms of structure, but in people. I served there and honestly, I would do it over again if I could serve twice.

See, do not force yourself to stay in the state if you have something worthwhile doing where you are. If your spirit is not staying, you can start your redeployment plan while in camp. I should let you know of the heat sha. O le ju! smiley

On the other hand, if you want to impact life positively while investing in yourself and planning for what lies ahead, stay! I served in Nasarawa State because I believed so much in God's plan! Behold, since my first day in camp, it was fun all the way, d.ope! By the way, my state code was 0004! You guys are not unfortunate! You are very lucky. Most of us got angry when we saw our posting but to the Glory of God, none of my friends I talked to told me they regret serving there!

I was a platoon leader. I played football and joined OBS! All these gave me some kind of influence in camp. Meanwhile, you shouldn't be a platoon leader if you want to enjoy camp! You might not have time for 'frivolities'.

Friends, forget about what you might have heard about the state and the North. Basically, Nasarawa is not a typical Hausa state. In fact, the Hausa population there is small. It is a state with some other ethnic groups. The Eggon being the most populous of those. However, Hausa is 'the language' almost everyone uses.

Don't let me bore you with stories. If you feel you need to know anything about the state, let me know. If I know, I would be willing to help.

For me and my friends, we balled in Nasarawa State. You guys should get set and go explore the beautiful Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
@godG...tnx for the kind words...was quite down b4 but its all good now...
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls how is Nasarawa state alawee
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by martinsblinks(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Walingele Nduka Martins from Niger Delta University Bayelsa State. Studied sociology, am posted to Nassarawa State. My contact is 07063927607/08075351615. That's if u are making the whatsapp forum
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by waazmoney2: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
DivaQC:
@divaQc can we connect, seems like we are on same boat
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Stamford007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
@godG Tanx man...feeling better now...pls hope MTN network is good there Nd wat about the electricity Nd cost of living in that state...And also hw is social life in that place...
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by godG: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
DivaQC:

You are welcome. Please, don't be down. Before NYSC, I only knew like 4 of the SW states but after service year, I think I have been to almost half of all the states in Nigeria.

I went to Nasarawa without knowing anyone! Never been to Abuja before not to talk of Nasarawa. The camp should have been the best in Nigeria but you know we suck at maintenance. Even at that, you would love it!

Honestly, if I could serve in Nasarawa through the help of God, anyone can!
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by godG: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stamford007:
@godG Tanx man...feeling better now...pls hope MTN network is good there Nd wat about the electricity Nd cost of living in that state...And also hw is social life in that place...

You are welcome, sir. MTN and GLO are very good in camp. I think there is an MTN mast on the parade ground sef.

Electricity. Well, I'm from the SW and I can tell you that they have the best power supply in the North.

Cost of living. I served in Lafia and that is the cheapest place I have ever lived.

Social life. Lafia is boring. Keffi (where the camp is) and Maraba axis is where it happens. However, even if you are going to be posted to Lafia, you won't be alone. I have friends that really rocked Lafia. With the help of friends, no dull moment. But please, don't compare the state to wherever you are coming from. After all, service year is just 11 months.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by godG: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
olatunji390:
Pls how is Nasarawa state alawee

JUST 5k. It used to be 2k before Ta'al increased it.
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by dayoakinns(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
please we need 2 know abt the electricity,mobile network, d social life, nd everytin u guys tink we shld know.
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by Stamford007(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
godG:

You are welcome, sir. MTN and GLO are very good in camp. I think there is an MTN mast on the parade ground sef.

Electricity. Well, I'm from the SW and I can tell you that they have the best power supply in the North.

Cost of living. I served in Lafia and that is the cheapest place I have ever lived.

Social life. Lafia is boring. Keffi (where the camp is) and Maraba axis is where it happens. However, even if you are going to be posted to Lafia, you won't be alone. I have friends that really rocked Lafia. With the help of friends, no dull moment. But please, don't compare the state to wherever you are coming from. After all, service year is just 11 months.
thanks man I think I won't need redeployment again

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by dayoakinns(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
godG:

tanks bro
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
godG:

JUST 5k. It used to be 2k before Ta'al increased it.
Good then. how is house rent there
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by godG: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
olatunji390:

Good then. how is house rent there

One's purse and taste will determine this. Two friends got a 2-bedroom flat at 200k. I got a self-contained room for 60k. I have friends who got better deal less. Please note that this house issue is applicable to Lafia alone. House in Keffi and co is costlier than that in Lafia.
Re: Nassarawa Batch A 2015, Lets Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
michade:
michade
LASU
ELECTRONIC AND CIMPUTER ENGINEERING
Do u know James John? was posted to borno but will camp in nasarawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is Batch C Stream 2 Going To Camp? / Proposed NYSC 2016 Batch "A" Timetable / I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.