Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here (30958 Views)

Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
ogaprime:

Lool...redeploy to where? Lagos or ogun that's extremely filled up....oyo state is big. After orientation camp, many corp members will be redeployed to oyo state

Thank God and stay where dem put you...

Back to Rivers State brother.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by mayorsweet(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:
mayorsweet na Oyo state too n Pinkie? ?? I'm loving this now! add me to d group. .. 07039236035

Leggo
Done bro
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
sojas:

Which LGA are you serving?
Akinyele LG
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
lekan008:

Akinyele LG

I hope I enjoy my 12months there. Thanks man.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
sojas:

I hope I enjoy my 12months there. Thanks man.
Akinyele, it's a very good LG and with a nice LGI
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
I serve in ogbomoso,oyo state... cost of living is very cheap over here, though thanks to the fact that am always on business trips, if u get posted to a village like me then ur gonna enjoy every-bit of ur service year cause I can't remember d last time I attended the cds excpet when we wnt to sign our pV... that one u must not miss unless it's an extra month as punishment. I always wanted Ibadan but am happy I am nt there cause I might not have time for my business!!! #dydx_cares

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
lekan008:

Thanks for your advice to the prospective Corps Members. You don't need to discourage them about the cost of living in Ibadan. Cost of living in Ibadan can't be compared to Lagos at all. Cost of living in oyo state generally is very cheap. I wish you all a successful service year.

Sir, am not discouraging them...I am serving in ibadan, so I know what's up....rent of 105k, 120k etc in ibadan for one year is cheap right?? In lagos I barb for 200h but here in ibadan I barb for 400-500h, dat one cheap?? From iyana ipaja to oshodi under bridge,you can get N50 bus. From idi-odo(felele round about) to dugbe is N70 etc

Just telling them the truth so that they won't waste their time to lobby for ibadan when other LGAs outside ibadan are really okay, cheap and stress less and they will be treated like mini gods...

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by samtoo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
this is what i wanted and the almighty God made this possbile, all glory,honor and adoration to his name....love you all

akande samuel adeolu
graduate of OAU. IFE
#teamoyo

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by waleakanfe(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abraham... Civil Engineering... FUTA.... 08139470467
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
sojas:

Back to Rivers State brother.
Alright ooo....all de best...
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
I serve in ogbomoso,oyo state... cost of living is very cheap over here, though thanks to the fact that am always on business trips, if u get posted to a village like me then ur gonna enjoy every-bit of ur service year cause I can't remember d last time I attended the cds excpet when we wnt to sign our pV... that one u must not miss unless it's an extra month as punishment. I always wanted Ibadan but am happy I am nt there cause I might not have time for my business!!! #dydx_cares

I dare not miss cds in my ibadan LGA...
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
This is a fact
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Ogbenijhybo(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
sojas:

Wetin u dey do 4d state dem post me too? grin
no be u plan am! lol...
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
ogaprime:

Sir, am not discouraging them...I am serving in ibadan, so I know what's up....rent of 105k, 120k etc in ibadan for one year is cheap right?? In lagos I barb for 200h but here in ibadan I barb for 400-500h, dat one cheap?? From iyana ipaja to oshodi under bridge,you can get N50 bus. From idi-odo(felele round about) to dugbe is N70 etc

Just telling them the truth so that they won't waste their time to lobby for ibadan when other LGAs outside ibadan are really okay, cheap and stress less and they will be treated like mini gods...
It depends on choice. Standard flats of 120k is available in areas like Ikolaba and gate GRA. And barbing salons of 200 are also available. All these are not problem for dome Corp members
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Kelvin4luck(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi everybody.OYO is my matter,am sunday 07033432054
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by oizapendent(f): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
samtoo:
this is what i wanted and the almighty God made this possbile, all glory,honor and adoration to his name....love you all

akande samuel adeolu
graduate of OAU. IFE
#teamoyo

Welcome #TeamOyo
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
lekan008:

It depends on choice. Standard flats of 120k is available in areas like Ikolaba and gate GRA. And barbing salons of 200 are also available. All these are not problem for dome Corp members

That's my LGA, that's my area...that's de closest to my place and remember...de price is uniform, cos of association...for de standard rent you mentioned, all fingers are not equal...the idea that ibadan is cheap won't make most prospective corp members to budget such an amount for rent
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
lekan008:

This is a fact

That's what am trying to say too with facts...that other LGAs are ok and that ibadan shouldn't be over hyped...so that before posting, some ladies won't go to the extreme on parade ground cos of ibadan or some guys set cash on fire cos of ibadan

The whole of Oyo state is okay...
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2015
heemah:

My Oga, thanks for the mention. Officially welcoming A15 PCM to the pace setter State..Ajimobi own state...how are u doing sir?
You are welcome; I sincerely appreciate your prompt response to this great call; may God honour you ma. I am very fine as I hope you too are doing.
Na how many months remain to start saying when I was a corper?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by temmyt007(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2015
heemah:

welcome paleofellow...Iseyin camp is one of d best camp to be...it rocks!!

Fellow, thanks. Are u already serving in Oyo state or u've served in Oyo state?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by temmyt007(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2015
ogaprime:

That's what am trying to say too with facts...that other LGAs are ok and that ibadan shouldn't be over hyped...so that before posting, some ladies won't go to the extreme on parade ground cos of ibadan or some guys set cash on fire cos of ibadan

The whole of Oyo state is okay...

Hmmmm
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by temmyt007(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Jesusbaby1:
team oyo...never expected oyo but its all good....

Jesusbaby, o ya nah make we start to trek go iseyin tomorrow....lolz
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2015
yokiti:

You are welcome; I sincerely appreciate your prompt response to this great call; may God honour you ma. I am very fine as I hope you too are doing.
Na how many months remain to start saying when I was a corper?
You are welcome sir..Two months to go...Can't wait tho!!

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2015
temmyt007:

Fellow, thanks. Are u already serving in Oyo state or u've served in Oyo state?
Serving Corp member..B14
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by dhikirulahi(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Add my digit 08084741525 team OYO
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by oluyemisee(f): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Thank God I'm here.everyone is happy for me except my love.oluyemisi is the name from kaduna poly
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by kofoshee(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2015
OYO!!
Someone should please add me to the group
Tel : 08187080398
Thanks
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2015
ogaprime:

I dare not miss cds in my ibadan LGA...
lol right nw am in abeokuta.... am staying here till pv signing in may ending!!!!.... seriously God had a reason for me not been in ibadan!!! I can count d number of cds I attended since last year september..... everybody glamour for ibadan but seriously places like oyo, ogbomoso, lanlate and saki ain't bad afterall.... these places are awesome if u want a huge savings at the end of the service year cheesy!!!! 2months left for me and it has been a wonderful experience so far
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2015
but really if you want to escape from your ppa, during ur service year, it's not hard but it's very hard too
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
oluyemisee:
Thank God I'm here.everyone is happy for me except my love.oluyemisi is the name from kaduna poly
Dont worry, you're gonna have a new love even if it's just for a year wink
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Bimmyliz(f): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2015
gudmoni 2 y'all latest otondos in naija. i am abimbola aka tbimbs a graduate of civil engineering frm futa. letz go v fun in iseyin 4 3wks...i wish us all a glamorous n funfilled life in dis 1year of service...even dou we havent met yet, I LOVE Y'ALL alredi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality! / 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.