Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? (69277 Views)

A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by bueze046(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2015
I will like to go footless on this my trekking
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by Okamiye(m): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2015
sledjama:
Buhari had 15,426,921 not 15,42 4 ,921

source: http://pulse.ng/politics/nigeria-presidential-elections-inec-announce-results-buhari-in-the-lead-id3616798.html

Thank you oo. Can't believe I had to view a second page to see the first reasonable person. People just make up 'conspiracy theories' and unfortunately there are too many gullible ppl that wont verify independently.
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by searider(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:
When is GMB probing Tinubu and OBJ

Baba One Chance grin
The man no go enter office first? Abi na magic?
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by searider(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2015
It is Mere coincidence abeg.

Wetin concern further maths and election?
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by lawal28c: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2015
princeofpeace22:
gigo
....hater.na u knw
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by boluyongp(m): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2015
I was the one who coined this math in the whole of Nigeria, I put it on Nairaland but the mods in their wisdom won't put such on frontpage cos its by boluyongp or cos its not about Tonto Dike.

This is the nairaland link here as my proof: https://www.nairaland.com/2235908/mathematical-mystery-behind-buharis-victory

Below is the original math, take your time to solve it:

Election Maths is not over yet:

Take note of the figures below, you'll need it.
APC: 15,424,921
PDP: 12,853,162

Part 1
1. How many days did it take to know the final winner?
2. How many presidents did the incumbent party produce before losing?
3. How many times did the winner lose previously?
4. What month is March?

Part 2
1. Add each of the figures above of APC's final score and then PDP's separately e.g. 1 + 2 + 4
2. What was your answer?

Now answer Question 3 Part 1 in your mind and then Question 2 Part 2 and then answer Question 1 Part 3 below.

Part 3
1. When did the election take place?
2. Put the month and day in figures.

Did you get 3/28?

If you did, proceed to Part 4

Part 4
1. Subtract PDP's figure above from APC's figure.
2. Add each figure in your answer. e.g. 1 + 2 + 4
3. How many states do we have in Nigeria?

Finally,

1. This is the 1st time ever President Jonathan would lose an election and this is also the 1st time ever General Buhari would win an election.
2. General Muhammadu Buhari is the 4th President in the 4th Republic, was a 4-Star General, was declared in the 4th Month after contesting for the 4th time.

(***This math was discovered by Mr. Boluyong Prowess on April 1, 2015)
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by afolls: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2015
GodMode:

god does not exist...

The mathematicians that "fixed" the election are the ones responsible for the election results...

Dia is God oooooo
Romans 1
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. note

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: note

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. note

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; note note

1 Like

Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by fancy4eve(f): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Uncalled 4
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by fancy4eve(f): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Our God does not cheat nor tell lies so my dear, ur calculation is notn but rubbish, wat about d under age group n kano nd oda states, wat about d witholdn of eastern PVC, it wasn't free nd fair my dear. All we need iz Gods intervaintion......
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2015
segunjowo:
nice
Only goes to show that apart from divine intervention, science in the the language of maths is in favour of the March 28 presidential election for GMB.
PSy BABA!

how come u apc bunch of janjaweedd freaks are scared pants down of may 28 handover day?
Psy baba berem's arsse.. grin
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
This is really wonderful. I think osewa should post this on fp. Seeing this, i am going to trek from north pole to south pole
pls make it an electric pole beside a live transformer...
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by spyjulius(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Satan the devil has many ways of doing things ...though it might have a reason ,sooner or later we all shall c ,,but remember that the world is passing a way .so pls be watchful.
www.jw.org
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by MRBrownJ: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2015
@OP
you shouldnt have stopped there:
- Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan: his name has 28 letters so i guess he should have been re-elected lol
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by Nehemiah(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2015
@Op. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO VIOLENCE IN THE NORTH DURING AND AFTER THE MARCH 28TH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AS COMPARED TO PREVIOUS ELECTIONS IN 2003, 2007, 2011?
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by emperorzz(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Chai! See wetin boredom dey cause
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by ekenetheorg(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2015
coincidence
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by SenR(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Based on this calculation, One can categorical and evidently say that only 28 states out of the 36 states did fully took part in the just concluded elections.

Abi no be so my fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by orilowo4lv: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
9ce one GMB also celebrate birth day on 28th....................
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by Kbraims(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Dis shows dat owo olorun wa nibe
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by Fourwinds: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:
When is GMB probing Tinubu and OBJ

Baba One Chance grin
y didnt u put dis question to ddi clueless one's government
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by ugojaysly(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
I didnt noticed 😀😀😀
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by ugojaysly(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
I didnt noticed lol
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by winedeal: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
That might be why he want to hand over on 28, ?? Just saying
Re: Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? by UnknownT: 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
nekaa:
Did anyone also notice how pointless this is??
Happy Birthday Nneka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.