Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date (1316 Views)

Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... / An Evening With A Romancelander: Speakdatruth ! / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Love they say can be find anywhere,anyday and anytime. I think if we are to be sincere like been in bright transparency there must be that romamcelander you like enough to ask out; like have a date with. You never can tell tonight if she sees you calling her name out or you calling his name out he might see your seriousness hidden right in your heart manifested with your words.

I know it's risky but if you Love him you just gotta do it. Love has been found online.... I am a living testimony nd my boss Tosyne2much shared his own testimony too. And I believe nairaland is No exception nd you can find Love here if only you can be bold enough to bury your pride and speak with your mouth.

The ground is open......

Mine is "ellechrystal" There Is something I Love about her which simply put is unexplainable and indescribable. I tried to lay my heart to understand what it is but I can't just lay my heart on it.
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
op over to u. Pls lead the way.
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by dharay88: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
my problem is dey are many..
Which do i strt wid.? cry cry cry
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Come, una no dey tire? Anybody dat mentions my moniker eh, beta slap...
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Space reserved for future use.

Emeka, Uchenna, Obi and Dee...
Please Keep offangry
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
masterchi:
op over to u. Pls lead the way.
alryt
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
dharay88:
my problem is dey are many..
Which do i strt wid.? cry cry cry
start from somewhere
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by remsonik(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol. I don take seat
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Come, una no dey tire? Anybody dat mentions my moniker eh, beta slap...
chill bro...u can't stop someone from loving you...
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by dharay88: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
start from somewhere

I'm cumin...
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Beamborla(f): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector...

Waiting for the slap tongue
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Cutehector...

cutehector what sayest thou?
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Cutehector...

cutehector what sayest thou?
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by missbehave247(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spicyqween
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by kristen12(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spicyqween you are needed here
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Cutehector...

grin whr do u want me to spank u? On d face or on d azz
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
kristen12:
lipsrsealed
Silence is a killer
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
chill bro...u can't stop someone from loving you...
yeah I can...
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by kristen12(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Silence is a killer
Silence is golden
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
kristen12:

Silence is golden
If you insist I agree with you but only time will Tell
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Beamborla(f): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
grin whr do u want me to spank u? On d face or on d azz
No where!

I'm too delicate to be manhandled. smiley
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Twaci(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
His name is .....

(Be right back)
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Beamborla:

No where!

I'm too delicate to be manhandled. smiley
lol so u want to be womanhandled
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
His name is .....

(Buhari)
grin
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Twaci(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
grin
Iffa catch u angry
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
Iffa catch u angry
I got ur attention.. Nw am satisfied... Btw, cute dress on ur dp.. Nice hair too..
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Caseless: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
NONE!
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Team MissTechy

Or sorry

Otedola

Or sorry Stella odua
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Twaci(f): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
I got ur attention.. Nw am satisfied... Btw, cute dress on ur dp.. Nice hair too..
*blushing* thanks dear
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Caseless:
NONE!

Are you sure
Re: Name A Romancelander You Will Like To Date by Helkayklassic(m): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Rokiatu, that gurl she gat it *In Vector's voice*

(1) (2) (Reply)

i want to marry a young white man / Sugarlady Or Sugarmummy Needed / Blackberry Group For Bisexual,bicurious Men Above 30yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.