Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government (1077 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier Executed By Boko Haram Is Being Honoured By Czech Republic Fo / Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government / What You Need To Know About The Four Nigerians Executed By Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by guyANDROID1: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Have you been following the news about their execution recently but don't have a clue on who they really are before they were finally executed.

Check their profiles out

May their soul rest in peace

1st and 2nd man from top row left
— Myuran Sukumaran, 34, and Andrew Chan, 31, Australia, arrested in 2005 for attempting to smuggle more than 8 kilograms (18 pounds) of heroin to Australia as part of a group dubbed the Bali Nine.

3rd man from top row
— Okwudili Oyatanze, 45, Nigeria, arrested in 2001 on arrival at Jakarta airport from Pakistan with about 2.5 kilograms (5.5 pounds) of heroin.

4th man from top row right.
— Martin Anderson, 50, Nigeria, arrested in Jakarta in 2003 with 50 grams (1.8 ounces) of heroin.

5th man from the bottom left
-Jamiu Owolabi Abashin, 50, Nigeria, arrested in 1998 at Surabaya airport with about 5 kilograms (11 pounds) of heroin. He was originally sentenced to life in prison, which was reduced to 20 years by the High Court, then changed to death by the Supreme Court on appeal by prosecutors.

6th man from bottom left
— Sylvester Obiekwe Nwolise, 49, Nigeria, arrested in 2003 on arrival at Jakarta airport from Pakistan with 1.2 kilograms (2.6 pounds) of heroin.

7th man from bottom
— Rodrigo Gularte, 42, Brazil, arrested in 2004 on arrival at Jakarta airport with about 6 kilograms (13 pounds) of cocaine hidden in several surfboards.

Last man from bottom right
— Zainal Abidin bin Mahmud Badarudin, 50, Indonesia, arrested at his home in 2000 with about 59 kilograms (130 pounds) of marijuana.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/profiles-9-drug-traffickers-executed-indonesia-010445269.html

And http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/29/bali-nine-who-are-the-nine-people-being-executed-by-indonesia#img-1

1 Share

Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by johnsonsegxy: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rip fellas. embarassed When you get to the great yonder, abeg no forget to greet Pablo Escobar for me and rest drug lords.
Although George Jung(aka Boston George) partners of Escobar was later released on February 2015 after serving 20 years in prison.
embarassed

I guess they also have messages to pass to the young, unrepentant drug criminals but God doesn't allowed them coz its too late.

Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
My filipino countrymen saved Mary Jane Veloso from firing squad.... grin
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by johnsonsegxy: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol i pray so oo.
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by cally3D(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pathetic!
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by guyANDROID1: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

That's under probability. This Indonesian government are hardened in their quest to delete anybody found guilty.
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by xreal: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
sad.
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
guyANDROID1:

That's under probability. This Indonesian government are hardened in their quest to delete anybody found guilty.

Well...they set her free tho....so tat all matterS to every filipino who went out there and asked Indonesian gov't to released her & they listen to their appeal grin
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by guyANDROID1: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Well...they set her free tho....so tat all matterS to every filipino who went out there and asked Indonesian gov't to released her & they listen to their appeal grin

Ooh sorry, you're a Filipinos?
Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2015
guyANDROID1:

Ooh sorry, you're a Filipinos?

Yeaaah I am... grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government by guyANDROID1: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah I am... grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Nairalander MTN Account Balance! / How A Nairalander Intends To Spend His One Week Break / An Introduction To Logical Reasoning (and Fallacies) For All Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.