Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death (1216 Views)

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / Youth Corper Doctor Allegedly Rapes Pregnant Patient In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by REMMEI(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
ABEOKUTA—Magistrate Martins Akinyemi of an Abeokuta Magistrate’s Court, yesterday, ordered a 24-year-old man, Michael Oyejide, remanded in Ibara Prison custody for allegedly raping his 18-year-old friend, Morenike Ajayi, to death.
The prosecutor, Cpl Moshood Hammer, told the court that the accused and one other at large, committed the offence on January 8, at Ijeja in Abeokuta, Ogun State. He said: “Around 8p.m., Oyejide, alias MI, celebrated his birthday at Adigbe and some ladies were invited. Later at night, the accused and one other got the victim, who is also a friend, drunk.
“The accused and his friend took the victim to his house at Ijeja and raped her to death.” He said they pretended to be sympathizers and rushed her to the hospital, where she was confirmed dead on arrival. “The management of the hospital reported the case to the Police, which led to Oyejide’s arrest,” Hammed said.
The Prosecutor argued that the offence contravened Sections 516, 357 and 358 of the Criminal Laws of Ogun, 2006. The accused, whose plea was not taken by the court, is facing a two-count of rape and murder. Akinyemi adjourned the case to June 5, pending the Director of Public Prosecution, DPP’s advice, for further hearing on the matter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/man-24-allegedly-rapes-friend-to-death/

Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by olu77(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
The papa in this picsure can not be 24

2 Likes

Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by simplymade(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
This one is strong oo
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na this kin old man still dey do party ??!

Hmm MI ko Brackett ni?
Abeg no make me laff

*RIP ..
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
This one 24.... sigh
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by OKNkanu(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Old Man..... angry

Foolish Man
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by rawpadgin(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
24. years!
is he a footballer
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by zeno4eva(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op I guess 24 is his raping age....
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Dioxidane: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chai! See wetin konJi dey cause...
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by amsoslim(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lets wait I see what the moniker below me got to say....
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Fairgodwin(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2015
huh? Definitely she wasn't his friend! You can not rape your "friend" let alone raping her to death; in fact, in 'conjunction' with another. She was NEVER his 'friend.'
Please let the man/rapist face the law and take whatever comes his way for the heinous crime he committed.
Murderer and Rapist! Nonsense.
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2015
olu77:
The papa in this picsure can not be 24
the police brutality rearranged his face,his new face rearranged his age.

2 Likes

Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by olu77(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the police brutality rearranged his face,his new face rearranged his age.

Police men are geniuses at rearranging grin
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2015
olu77:

Police men are geniuses at rearranging grin
not police men oh! I men Nigerian policemen cheesy

they are the rugged -surgeons.
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by kambili999(f): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2015
OK. I get it. A 24 years old man.
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by MRBrownJ: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2015
how can you ra.pe someone to death?! NONSENSE!!!!! she was either ra.ped and then killed, or she had a bad reaction to the drug they put in her drink and her heart stopped.
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by KanwuliaJara: 4:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Ogun State agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
how can you ra.pe someone to death?! NONSENSE!!!!! she was either ra.ped and then killed, or she had a bad reaction to the drug they put in her drink and her heart stopped.
Wow undecided
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by stinggy(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Sex after overdose on alcohol is very bad, worse if it's spirits and not beer. I think she dared him to go for the 6th round (can't be rape actually).

RIP anyways, may your soul find rest..
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
when I these Yoruba peeps start respecting women the way we igbos respect money! na wa o
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2015
One man raped her to death? Is his joystick made of concrete? undecided
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by kreamidiva(f): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin Hilarious posts u guys have here!

The house fly sef dey make me laff. This bonga fish fit rape person to death??

O di egwu really...
Re: Man 24 Allegedly Rapes Friend To Death by stinggy(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
lofty900:
when I these Yoruba peeps start respecting women the way we igbos respect money! na wa o

Respecting how?
It was a birthday sex for the birthday boy that turned sour.

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Scream Surprised Us / Igbo Boys When The Scan Say It Is A Boy / We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.