Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew (2946 Views)

When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. / Picture - When MTN Employs You As Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by FunnyAfricanPic: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by Fairgodwin(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2015
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
The stew is a music group with its musical band. #tututu #tititi

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by boman2014: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
That stew will turn to soup
Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2015
Wah about..shirishisrishirii.. D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by pinkycute(f): 1:13am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
That one is among too cheesy

Pinkiedearie:
Wah about..shirishisrishirii.. D

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by LEvuls(m): 1:53am On Apr 30, 2015
How Sinaj thought me to cook stew grin
Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by sinaj(f): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2015
LEvuls:
How Sinaj thought me to cook stew grin
nah nah i wnt teach u,
i wil do it for u wink
Re: Hilarious Picture- When You Ask Nigerians To Tell You How To Prepare Stew by messiedidylakes(f): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Everyone In An Exam Is Using Ruler And You Don't Know What The Ruler Is For / Definition Of Wahala- Mr. Ibu's Version / Enjoy 20times Value On Every Recharge On Airtel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.